chapter eleven

Alecia's pov

I woke up with a tired yawn and checked the time on the nights stand. 4:32 am it read boldly in red. Here I am in Dante Abbatelli's bed. Again. I don't know why I agreed to this. I'm losing my self nd I don't know if it's a good or bad thing.

My normal self would never go to bed with her boss twice after deciding it won't happen again after the first time. I felt ashamed of myslef as I silently slipped out of the oh so comfy and large bed, avoiding the devilishly had some man lying beside me. Even in his sleep, he has a serious face. I quickly put on my pajamas and crept out of the room.

I feel so different and it's not because of the throbing in my nether region. I feel different because know I'm doing things that I would have never thought of doing in a billion years, but here I am doing the one thing that I've vowed not to do or become.

I know I shouldn't have agreed to visit him in his room last night, but curiosity got the best of me. Mr Dante surprised me when he came to the ballroom, where I was cleaning with three other maids. It seemed that he doesn't care about the fact that maids talk. A lot.

When ever I see him, I feel butterflies moving in my stomach. I don't know if it's due to nerves or attraction, but it's definitely something. I try not to look at him because when I do, whatever it is that I feel for him intensifies but he doesn't like it when I don't look at him. But it's really hard to look into those beautifully blue orbs without getting the feels.

I also decided to stop calling him Mr Dante. It wasn't actually my decision, but more of fear of getting spanked. I begged him to leave but he was adamant on staying till he says what he came to say. Frankly I was more worried bout what the other maids will say because he longer we spend in the ballroom together, the more suspicious they will get. And if they get suspicious they talk and that will lead to me losing my job.

He finally agreed to leave, only if I see him that night to talk. At that point I was willing to agree to anything that will get him out of the ballroom . I agreed, as long as we were just going to talk. Thinking about it know made me laugh humourlesly. I should have known that the attraction was undeniable and the last thing we were going to do was talk. We did talk but it wasn't the normal talk.

He talked about how tight I am and how he loved being inside of me and I also told him I loved having him inside me. Gosh that is so unlike me. He's changing me and I don't think I like it. The things we did and the things I said to him were so crass and not like me at all. I barely slept, he has the stamina of a horse and kept going through out the night.

We used  condoms and I'm surprised I can even walk normally without limping. I layed awake on my little bed as I thought of everything. Keeping this a secret was going to be so hard.

I want to tell Emerald about this but I don't want her to judge or look at me differently. She has been such a good friend to me and I feel so bad for keeping this from her. Honestly, I feel bad about a lot of things.

I know that I should feel obligated to tall her everything, but keeping this to myself is going to be hurt me but also can't bring myself to tell anyone that I'm having sex with my boss who is absolutely off limits.

I finally drifted o to sleep but I had to wake after an hour because of work. I woke Em up since since she never sets her alarm. We got ready and headed for the the schedule board.

"You never told me what happened between you and that guy after I left the club." I said as we walked.

"That's because you never asked. And if you must know he's the best I've ever had and that's all I'm gonna tell you." She replied with a silly grin on her face.

"I'm glad you were able to move on from Todd."

"Yeah, I have and now that I think about it, I don't think I even loved him."

"That's good and I hope you find a better person." I told her.

She replied with an 'aww' and hugged me.

"What about you?" She asked.

"What about me?" I asked her, genuinely confused.

"Who did you go with after you left the club?" She asked. This would have been the opening for me to tell her about everything, but I couldn't. So I did the worst thing that I could do. I lied.

"No one, I got a headache and you were having fun with that guy so I left without telling you." I answered with the lamest lie I could come up with.

Please vote,
Comment
And
Follow