4:The first day.

I wake up to Gally shaking me. "Hey Sailor wake up, you've gotta try out some jobs today." A punch was his reply and he quickly left before anyone else came through the MedJacks. 

When I was fully awake I left to find the Homestead and get some breakfast, on my way Minho and Newt came to talk to me about a job. They said someone had put in a request for me to be with Frypan till lunch and then with the builders for the rest of the day. When I asked who this was they said "Frypan and-" then they were cut off by Ben asking some stupid question and had to leave me wondering. 

As I collect my breakfast I go and join the others, Gally is there too, he and Minho kept giving each other weird looks the whole time.

When everyone clears from the tables I help Frypan clean the dishes and we make a start on lunch. He gets me to cut up the tomatoes and lettuces for the sandwiches  while he butters and slices the bread and adds the ham. We have small talk for a while until he straight out asks whatme and Gally were doing last night. 

I look down at what I'm doing and blush. "Nothing why do you ask?"

"Because no one saw him come out of your room until this morning, and he only left to ask Newt for you to work with him."

Now I know it was Gally asking for me, and since Frypan doesn't seem like much harm I tell him what happened, "well he creeped in and we kissed, but that was it, after that we just went to bed."

Fry gave me a look as if to say "yea right!" but he quickly Gave me the benefit of the doubt and let the subject go. After all of lunch was prepped we handed it out and he thanked me and said he needed me there more often so I made a mental note of easy work and snacks!

---

Gally and a few of the other builders introduced themselves and we got to work. The first thing I needed to do was show Gally that I could handle the tools in any way, shape or form. Luckily they seemed to be an extension of my arm, the hammer, axe and saw. However I was a little shaky on the hammer and Gally helped out. "Your letting the wood splinter, look do this instead." His body pressed against mine and his hands guided mine, each time the hammer hit a nail his body presses a little more into me so I awkwardly cleared my throat and he chuckled to himself but left to make a new stool for Frypan.

--~~¥~~--

Sorry for the quick chapter but this is my fourth update today! Crazy!

But tomorrow will follow with at least one more update, byeeee!