Chapter 5:Robin VS Selena

"Why not."I state.My eyes flash a fuchsia,as I smile.The crime alert buzzes."Robin!"Yelled Cyborg.We run back to the living room.I see a man who was built and had tattoos all over his arms."Johnny Rancid."Said Robin.The picture of the villain shrunk and showed him downtown."Titans Go."Yelled Robin.Beastboy stopped before leaving."You coming?"He asked.I shake my head as he leaves.I walk to my room and suddenly thoughts flowed in my head.
She will make a perfect subject for me
Her abilities,the way she can outsmart her opponent
She reminds me so much of my daughter
The voice in my head was making me go crazy.I smashed my head into the wall about five times yelling,"Get out of my head!"I kept running around the tower running into every hallway,door,or anything really.
See you soon,Selena
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
my 1inch long black nails were being tapped on the bookshelf,I was resting my forehead against,Stupid Visions.I stand straight up and down.
A blood curdling yell fills the tower.I rush to the living room and see a red blob on Robin."Where's Selena,Come now patients isn't my qualities."Said a very feminine voice.My brother(or sister)Grell,he was here."Grell."I state.He turns around quick and runs to me."Selena."He said crushing me in the same hug Starfire did.He pulled away."A beautiful women you've become."He said brushing the bangs away from my left eye.