Chapter 1:Sue's Laundry

"Thank you come again."Said Sue.She grabbed the clothes and hung them on the conniver belt."Selena,time to close up!"Sue yelled.I walk from the back room into the front office.Ive been living with Sue for about a week now.I've been running from city to city,state to state.
The bells on the door jingle,and a figure was built,white skin,Snow White hair,eye patch over his right eye."Sorry Sir were closed."Sue States."Oh,pardon my intrusion."He said walking out.I turned pale,well paler."He found me again."I mutter.Sue knew what was going on."Selena,I know five close friends of mine,they live in Jump City,they will be more than willing to help."She said handing me my clothes an my shoes,she let me wear some of her clothes to give my skin a break."When your done,head out the back door,I will get you a travel bag ready."She said.
I went upstairs to get changed.I put on my black skinny jeans,my black undershirt that shows my tattoo.My black knee high sneakers,my black leather jacket added,my black hip length hair in a pony tail.

I head downstairs where Sue held a black bag.She slides the bag onto my arms."I gave you food,drinks and sleep supplies,an I put a few 20's in your bag too."She said pulling me into a hug."Thank you Sue."I state."Your Welcome,well you better get running the ferry will take you Northwest to Jump City."She said.I nod my head once.
Using the back exit I run out of Steel City.