Party

They basically planned my whole party but now I needed to make the songs lists. The first song I'm going to play is "post to be," and after that is going to be "6 am," my favorite Spanish song. The girls and I have to go shopping for the decorations and food and my birthday outfit. I texted my aunt asking about the party and she said as long as we clean up after and that we don't serve beer or alcohol. Which I don't find how I will be able to buy that when I'm only 16 and I'm turning 17. I was happy that she said yes but she probably only said yes because she knows about everything that I've been through.

At the mall....
We bought a whole bunch if glow in the dark balloons so we could tie them to the trees in the backyard. We decided to have the party in the backyard because it would be easier to clean. We then bought disco lights and a dancing platform that lit up colors. So far we were spending a lot of money but we were splitting the money since Chloe and Bella really wanted this party. We then went into H&M so we could find myself a cute outfit. I was thinking of a club dress or something like that with glitter but I wasn't sure if I liked anything that Chloe and Bella liked for me. They eventually kicked me out of the store and said they were going to buy me a surprise birthday outfit. They were out of the store in ten minutes with three bags but as soon as I tried to look they slapped my hand away. We exited the mall and payed for the parking. They dropped me off at my house. The party was tomorrow because that's my birthday and the day that Miranda decided to have a party. I posted my party on Instagram and texted all my friends including Danny. I hope Miranda sees the invatations and if she wants to come then she's welcome but I swear if I see her trying to put on some action around Danny I will kick her out of my house,LITERALLY!!

It's my birthday!!!
Aka day of my party!! Omg I scream excitedly. Bella and Chloe ate at my house showing me this gold club dress with glitter and an open cut in the back. I flat ironed my hair which compliments my body nicely. It makes me look sexy. They did my makeup with gold eye shadow and black eyeliner,and topped off my makeup look with a bright red lip stick. I looked hot and I was so excited. The girls clapped their hands excitedly to my look. They made me strut with gold heels. I was pretty good in them but that was enough of that when we needed to decorate. We headed outside and tied the balloons on the trees and placed the spinning disco lights on the DJ table. Yes!!,we hired a dj. We placed snacks on the snack table. We had to have my aunt help us carry the dancing platform so that we can place it on the grass. I then pressed a button on the side and then neon lights were moving around on the dancing platform. The part was about to start in thirty minutes.