Humiliation part 2

I kept sobbing until I heard two girls coming in. I sat up on the toilet so nobody would notice me. I heard Miranda's nasty voice. She was talking to her little companion Macy. They were talking about the new Loreal Paris mascara. Ugh these little snobs waste their precious time talking about makeup. Wait a sec their time isn't even precious!!! I heard them get out so now that I have calmed down now I could get out of the bathroom. I walked out and turns out that I skipped my first three periods so I had to go to lunch. I picked up my tray and filled it with French fries,a hotdog,and fruit punch. I sat down at the table where I saw Bella and Chloe. They looked worried but soon happy when they hugged me. They gave me a long lecture about how I'm not supposed to skip class especially over no boy. They probably just don't understand. We finished lunch and had the rest of the long day until school was finished. The whole day just looking at Danny made me feel so awkward and embaressed. Looking at Miranda the whole day just made me really angry and wanting to fight her again. I walked back home to my aunts house. I still need to get used to living there. Im wondering what my mom is doing right now. I kind of want to go back home but I can't do that. I finally opened the door and kicked off my shoes. My aunt was making soup so I ran upstairs to do homework. I got a text from Bella telling me to meet her and Chloe at the mall so I replied that I would be there in ten minutes.

~*~*~*~*
Hey guys new chapter umm I'm going back to updating on Mondays after this so normal schedule n pls vote n comment luv y'all