Chapter 3 ~ No Way

***
"If someone is stuck in your head, maybe they're supposed to be there."
~ unknown 
***

Ally

I stared at the man. He smelled like... well like heaven.Power rolled of him in waves. Definitely an alpha then. But this much power? Apparently Sammy wasn't lying when she said Alpha Grayson was at the party. No way, I thought. I smiled at my friend. She was staring at the man who I'm guessing was a beta, or another member of the pack, as if she was seeing the sun after a long time in the dark.

I returned my gaze to the alpha. His hair was a dark brown, and his eyes were a emerald green. His eyes were trailing slowly down my body. I shivered, and noticing this, he shot his gaze back up to mine. He smirked. I scoffed. I turned and walked off, annoyed at his cocky attitude and obvious possessiveness. My wolf, Amiyah, howled, angry that we were leaving our mate. I ignored her and kept walking. I heard a growl, and then arms were snaking around my waist and pulling me into a hard a well sculpted chest.

My back broke into warm tingles, slowly spreading all over my body. But I didn't trust it. My mind went into a panic, and I pushed and shoved. He wouldn't let go. I started to hyper ventilate and he finally let me go. He looked down at me in worry as my breath came in gasps.

Memories that I've kept in for so long started ramming down the blocks in my head. I turned and ran, as fast as I could. Running from my demons. I heard footsteps coming after me, only making me run faster. Tears slipped from my eyes as I choked for breaths.

I tripped over something and fell. I curled up in a ball and whimpered. I must be strong, please let me be strong. I got up and continued to run, tears stinging my eyes. My wolf forced me to stop. I was to preoccupied to notice we were about to cross over into pack territory. I hesitated. Once again, arms grabbed me and slung me over a shoulder. I flinched once again as the tingles spread through my body. They frightened me and calm me at the same time. I closed my eyes in defeat.
~~~~
My mother advanced on me with a syringe. I cowered back, deeper into the corner. "Oh, come on Ally. Cooperate!" She screamed at me. I sobbed, hiding my face in my hands. She stuck the syringe in my leg, and emptied the contents, a proud look on her face. "Here you go, love," she said, pointing to me. Already the drugs were kicking in. My body tingled. My father advanced on me, his eyes hungry. I whimpered as he dragged he by the hair into the bedroom. He threw me on the bed and locked the door. He turned to me slowly. "Hello, Ally. How was your day?" He asked. When I didn't respond, he chuckled. "No matter," he said, his eyes becoming darker with lust as he looked at me like a prize. "I'll make it better."
~~~~

I woke with a start, a whimper spilling out my mouth at the memory. I let my head drop onto a soft pillow. Like, it was the softest thing I had put my head on in ages. I sighed and inhaled its scent. My body calmed. And I shot up.Why do I feel so safe? Was I drugged?

I jumped out of the bed. Looking down I realized I was wearing a shirt that went to mid thigh. Oh god, who changed me?! I thought. I immediately  blushed and pulled the shirt down.

My head shot up as the door opened. I was attacked by that heavenly scent again. I held my breath. The alpha walked over, a look of concern on his face. "Are you alright?" He asked. I shrugged and sat on the bed, eyeing him wearily. "What's your name?" He questioned. Again I shrugged. He sighed, exasperated. He looked me up and down. "I'm Archie," he said, as if this would provoke some kind of response from me.
I just nodded.

Suddenly, the door opened again. The man from (what was it, yesterday?) walked through the door. Archie growled and moved to block my half naked self from this mans view. "What do you want Zach?" He growled. Zach, noticing me behind Archie, coughed. "It can wait," he replied, not wanting to upset his alpha. He turned and strode out the room.

Archie turned back to me and sighed. He stared at me for a few good minutes. "What are you, mute?" He said, aggravated. My mouth fell open, shocked. I got up and ran from the room. As I left, I heard Archie mumble, "Sh!t" as I ran outside. I shifted, and decided to go on a walk. Amiyah wanted to go back to Archie and forgive him, but I was agitated. Was it bad to be mute? I mean, it's not exactly normal, but it happens.

A few hours later, I looked up from my thoughts, and found myself in unfamiliar territory. I stopped and sniffed the air. My old pack. I froze. I couldn't move, paralyzed with fear. I slowly moved my trembling legs backwards, until I bumped into something furry. I yelped in surprise and jumped back a few feet. A black male wolf was staring at my brown one.  I sniffed the air and whimpered. I turned slowly, and there was my mom, with a syringe in hand. "Shift," she hissed. Oh god, they must have smelled me. I looked back to the black wolf, only it was gone.

In its place stood my dad. "Shift or I'll make you shift!" My mom screamed. I whimpered and shifted, my bare body cold in the morning air. My mom huffed and stuck my leg. "Your never leaving again," she hissed.

I welcomed  the darkness, knowing I would only wake up to a nightmare. Help me please......

~~~~~~~~~

Ooh drama already. Like a good neighbor STATE FARM IS THERE. HELLO JAKE. I SEE YOU.
Please vote and comment!

Today I'm Bob the tomato.
HIYA KIDS IM BOB THE TOMATO
NYUK NYUK DONT BE SCARED.
NO. I WAS A UNICORN YEATERDAY.
SHADUP.