Chapter 1 ~ Stupid Party

Ok ok, I'm not professional or anything, I have no editors to help me, so yeah. Deal with it. Anyway, I'm just doing this for fun! I would love suggestions and comments! Enjoy for now as I start the crap train up! WHOOT WHOOT  and also, I'm in dire need of a good cover. I'm having to use a stand in for now so yeah. Yep ok bye!

***
"Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see." ~ Mark Twain
***

I looked around the room, trying my best to dodge the swaying bodies. I cursed Sammy for convincing me to come to this stupid party. The lights, the bodies, the smell. It was all too intense. I snuck around another drunk man and slipped into the bathroom.

Bad idea.

There, right before my oh so innocent eyes, I spy a couple making out. I shivered at the memories that caused. I slowly slipped back out of the bathroom, fighting to where I last saw Sammy. And of course, no blonde head in sight. Sammy has been my bff since, first grade. Oh yeah, we go wayyyyyy back. And now I'm going to have to drive her drunk as$ home before she faints.

How I love her.

"Yo, Ally!" Said a familiar voice. I whirled around, and sure enough, there was Sammy.I signaled to her we needed to go. She just started dancing again. I signed and dragged her towards the front door, relaxing as the music faded.

"Some guys over there where checking you out." I scoffed. I rolled my eyes. "One was a werewolf," she said, elbowing me in the stomach. I shoved her into the car, sticking the key into the ignition. I just shook my head.

"I think it was Alpha Greyson."

I snorted. Yeah right.I shook my head enthusiastically, mouthing the word no, playing along. She was drunk after all. "I know right?" She said, her words slurring. A few seconds later I heard the obnoxious snore coming from her mouth. 

Before I could actually get moving, a man through open the door to my car and ran, grabbing me as he went. I froze up. "I'm going to have some fun with you," he whispered into my ear, the smell of achohol strong on his breath. I tried to pry his hands away from my waist, but I was still frozen up. Memories are dangerous things. They let the past mingle with the present. Memories of abuse and hatred stirred my mind. My heart squeezed. My attacker dropped me, my head hitting the concrete hard. The last thing I saw was two blurry outlines trying...........to...........

~~~~~~~~~~