Kanato Sakamaki

You never understood Kanato. One minute he was a sweetheart the next he was out to kill you. At some point in time you became afraid of Kanato's sudden mood changes.

Although you were scared of him you had to admit he was your favorite out of all the Sakamaki brothers considering he treated you right when he wasn't going psycho.

As you're having dinner you notice Shuu staring at you from across the table and quickly looks away when you make eye contact.

You then realize that all the brother are staring at you intently giving you cold stares. You look away and continue eating as if nothing happened.

When you bring up another spoonful of food you hear someone say behind you.

"It isn't right for girls to make googly eyes at another man when she has a boyfriend, right teddy?"

You spin around in your chair to find Kanato giving you one of his signature looks.

"K-Kanato-K-Kun?" You find yourself stuttering.

"(Y/N), do you want to play a game?" He asks you in a cool tone.

You were petrified in your seat as he took your wrist and began walking pulling you along.

With a loss of words you followed willingly.

You arrive at the front door and he continues pulling you along.

You walk as what seems forever until you arrive to an abandoned area of which you don't recognize.

"Kanato-Kun?" You say in a worried yelp.

Kanato then places Teddy on a nearby shrub turned away as if he did not want him to see something.

"Kanato, please it wasn't my fault I swear I didn't do anything!" You felt yourself beg.

To your pleads he replied with a cold line, "Please do not explain as if you know how I feel."

Just as your about to further explain he grabs your shoulders and throws you in a tree.
Your head hit the tree making all your surrounding a confusing blur.

When your about to stand up Kanato presses his foot to your chest and throws you back down. When you're about to let a scream out you feel pressure on your neck. You bring you hand to your neck to find both of his hands wrapped around your throat tightening like a boa constructor.

When you are on the verge of tears and finally let out a painful scream Kanato lowers his face to your neck releasing you from his grip and began to slowly suck the nape of your neck.

"Your blood smells so sweet, (Y/N)." He says with an angelic smile.

He grazes his fangs against your neck making red dribbles of blood appear. And with his hand wrapped around your waist you feel him bring you up and take a bite into your sensitive neck.

You cry out in excruciating pain. It felt like your blood was boiling under your skin as he continued sucking your blood and moaned with pleasure.

"I like all sweets, but your blood is my most favorite of them all, (Y/N)." Kanato said laughing as you whimpered in pain.

"Oh I forgot I'm supposed to make it feel good." He added with a gentle smile.

He stood you up as he stayed kneeled on both knees. He pulled you closer as he began to kiss your thighs. He then stood up and slowly rose your shirt until it was no longer on your body. He wrapped his arms around you and with one hand unbuckled your bra and ran his cold hand where the bra once had been sending shivers up your spine.

You speak carefully as not to disturb his slumbering psychotic side. "Kanato-Kun please I've never done this please I'm scared, I--."

He cuts in by pushing you to the ground and pulls off your skirt along with your underwear revealing your naked body. Embarrassed you try to cover yourself at the best of your ability.

Kanato laughs and pins your arms down with one strong hand while he kisses your lips slightly feeling the points of his fangs you feel his other hand caress your body. The kiss breaks and he looks deep into your eyes as he looks into your eyes you feel his hand touch your sensitive spot.

Letting out a moan he seals your mouth with a kiss causing you to moan into his mouth.

At the touch of his fingertip on your womenhood you began to feel hot. He got up onto his knees and frantically unbuckled and unzipped his pant revealing his member.

At the sight of it you panicked and pushed him away by his waist.

"Dont worry (Y/N)-Chan I'll be gentle." His sensitive side said.

He grabs your wrists and moves them out of his way interlocking his fingers with yours reassuringly. He put his member on your womenhood causing you to gasp when he inserted the tip. He pressed his cold body against yours and began inserting deeper.

You yelled in pain and discomfort as he slowly stretched you and grunting in the process.

At the sounds of your moans Kanato gets more excited and begins to move quickly each thrust bringing more pain to your body.

At one thrust you being to felt the pleasure that Kanato was giving you causing you to moan loudly in the woods where only nature could hear you.

Kanato laid on the ground bringing you up off the ground and sits you on top of him. Continuing his love for you he showed no signs of stopping.