Ruki Mukami

In a way you always
suspected it but it was no surprise when Ayato admitted to you that he was jealous when you even made eye contact with anyone other than him. Although you weren't dating any of the Sakamakis or Mukamis you always felt an attraction to each and every one of them because of their different personalities.

One evening you're alone in your room after dinner when you hear a voice.

"(Y/N)" Ruki spoke from behind you as you were brushing your hair.

He came over to you grabbing you by the wrist.

"What do you want Ruki?" You stuttered in shock.

"Why don't you leave the Sakamaki household and become my livestock." He said with his intimidating smirk.

You became antsy once the words left his mouth. Trying to pull away from his iron grip your wrist suddenly pops.

Ruki laughs at your misery as you scream out in pain.

"To think a weakling like you is supposed to be, Eve." He says while quickly popping in your dislocated wrist.

He continued by adding, "You're going to be mine." Just as he said this Ayato appears and pulls you away from him embracing you into his cool touch.

Ruki wasted no time in returning the action he pulled you right back to him and picked you up as he teleported.

Through the teleportation you could hear Ayatos yells. "Ore-Sama is going to save you chichinashi and I'm going to kill Ruki!"

Hearing this Ruki let out a burst of laughter not being intimidated at all by Ayatos threatening words of anger.

"Possessive freak." He said smirking.
Arriving to your destination you realize it's Ruki's room.

Just as you open your mouth to scream Ruki puts his hand over your mouth.
As you're squirming around he whispers in your ear.

"Forget about them, Eve."

You push his hand away and face him. You notice his ice cold grey/blue eyes.

His eyes burning into your soul. He gently caresses your cheek. His hand makes his way to your neck making you fidgety.

His cold lips tracing a line down your neck. You find your temptations taking over and start playing with his soft dark night hair.

He looks up at you hunger in his eyes.
You notice and start to get nervous backing up until your foot hits his beds footboard. You look back and then you look up at Ruki who suddenly pushes you onto the bed.

You let out a yelp when his cold body presses against yours. He begins kissing your neck while shivering at the smell of your scent.

"Ruki-kun, please let me go." You trembled.

"I shouldn't even ask for your permission you don't belong to anyone." He said short in breath.

In your thoughts you suddenly came to realization that it was true you weren't tied down to just one person but you didn't want to be the item that was passed around either.

In your heart since the first time you laid your eyes on Ruki you've had a crush on him but you've always had a special attachment to both the Sakamakis and Mukamis too.

Ruki lowers his lips to your neck and starts kissing you.

Your eyes burn with tears when you realize that you had always imagined yourself being with Ruki like this and now that you finally were you were happy yet reluctant inside.

When Ruki hears your light sobbing  he lifts his head from your neck and looks at you worried yet puzzled.

~Ruki's POV~
I look up to see (Y/N) and she's crying.
Does she not want me? I start to get nervous with anticipation did she not want to be my Eve?

"Why are you crying?" I asked hoping for a honest reply.

"I'd never think you'd notice me Ruki-kun I'm so happy." She said sobbing.

I wipe away her tears with my thumbs and kiss her eyelids.

"Do you even really love me Ruki-kun?" She added in between each hic and sob.

Of course I did I've loved her since the first time she looked into my eyes with her clear hopeful eyes. Eyes that looked into my cold eyes that never thought could love the sight of another person'a presence but she changed me.
So I answered her with my honest feelings.

I pull her shirt down to reveal her chest just below her collarbone I plant a kiss.

She lets out a soft coo as I feel my insides heat up.

"(Y/N)-Chan, I love you I really do I--."

Just before I could answer she starts playing with my belt slowly unbuckling it and pulling down my pants revealing my boxers.
I pull her shirt off and skirt down and see a laced blue bra and panties set being worn by her silky body.

Her eyes looking at me with sincerely fright.

Was this her first time?

I press my cold body against her warm tiny body and whisper in her ear.

"Are you scared?"

She replies to me with, "Yes, but I want my first to be you."

At these words we begin our long passionate night together.

Her tiny little voice.

I wanted to be the only one to hear her sweet moans. The only sound that could keep me going.

Her soft lips.

I wanted my lips and my lips only to touch them.

Her hands.

The spaces of her hands was where mine fit perfectly. She squeezed it everytime I moved my hips toward her.
Everytime she touched me it was a great ecstasy.

Her eyes.

Her sweet eyes that looked into mine while I made unconditional love to her.
I saw my reflection in her clear eyes.
Eyes that seduced me.

Her body.

I held her waist as she sat on top of me to her control. Her silky skin glowing in the moonlight that shown through my curtains.

Her soul.

The only soul that saw the good in me when I am nothing but a monster towards her.

Her heart.

Her sweet heart belongs to me and only me I won't allow any of my brothers or the Sakamaki good-for-nothings take this from me.

I love you (Y/N)-Chan feel me and only my love.

-Ruki Mukami