Chapter 14

= Joey's POV =

I breathed heavily as I ran in the direction of the train station, glancing over my shoulder quickly to see if Stacy and Graser were tailing me.

"What the heck." I muttered softly as I saw them in the middle of some kind of weird satanic ritual looking thing that involved Stacy shaking against Graser whilst Graser outlined what looked like a symbol on her back.

Well then. I slowed my pace down to a brisk walk, which turned back into a run as I saw a train distantly approaching. I ran into the ticket office at top speed, bought a ticket probably the fastest anyone has ever bought a ticket, and ran out to the tracks just as the train was approaching. I hopped on, out of breath, and plopped down in a window seat.

Well. Somehow I didn't think Stacy would ever come looking for me again, and I was fine with that. I looked down at my train ticket, wondering where we were headed. Hmm, Texas. I had never been to Texas before, but it seemed pretty nice. I could reinvent myself there, have a whole other name, settle down, maybe have a wife and children.

(A/N: This is an AU, which means I can do whatever I want with the characters, so in this AU Joey is straight. Now before you attack me, remember I started this story when Joey hadn't come out yet and it makes no sense to just add that he's gay in the epilogue. I am by no means a homophobe, I am bisexual myself (even though I haven't fully come to terms with my sexuality) and if you even go on my profile, you know that I ship Phan and Troyler so hard. Good day pls continue)

I smiled at the thought, smoothing out my ticket and pressing my head against the window, looking out at the rolling scenery. Texas, here I come.

A/N: A short chapter explaining where Joey went, and next chapter's going to be the ending. I might update later tonight to make up for the months (yes, it has probably been months) since I last updated a part.

I can't believe it's almost over!