14. Booty Calls.

14. Booty Calls.

Skyler's Pov.

We stood in silence after these words left his mouth and all I could do was slightly shaking my head and turning away from him but before I walked away I turned to him one last time only to see him looking at me with an indefinable gaze "I don't know what happened to you but I sure as hell liked the old version of you better!"

As I began to head towards the entrance to leave I heard Eminem snorting hateful but also there was still something or an emotion in his voice that made me wonder even more what his whole behavior was about "As if I care, you dumb bitch. All I ever wanted from you was a few booty calls!"

Even though his words burned holes into my heart I pretended to not have heard his comment and kept on walking. On my way out I met Steve and told him I wasn't feeling well and therefore I would go home. He wished me to get well soon although he didn't seemed to believe me but who would blame him since it was pretty unusual for me to get sick and especially to leave because I wasn't feeling well. Six years of being in this business and having Steve at my side the worst thing that happened to me when it came to my health was me having caught a cold and being a bit hoarse but that never stopped me from working and he knew that for sure.

When I left the studio building I was still totally confused about what to feel and how to react if I was going to see Eminem again for the reason that on one side I was so angry with him for treating me this way but on the other hand I just wanted to know why he changed and if he even had a reason to behave this way towards me and the people that guiltlessly got involved like Dominic.

After calling my driver to pick me up I leaned against the wall and sighed. Why does he have to confound me so much?

Only a few minutes later my driver arrived about the same time the door next to me flew open and a heavy breathing Eminem stood there watching me with a blank face yet looking a bit apologetic. What does he want? "Skyler, I..." He stuttered but the moment he opened his mouth to speak I immediately turned away and didn't even faced him a second time as I walked to the black limousine swaying my ass gracile and of course I felt his eyes on my ass. Pull yourself together, Mathers!

Thomas, my driver, was already holding the car door open for me as I reached the black automobile. The second the door was closed behind me I glanced at Em one last time through the tinted vehicle windows just to see him staring at the car with sagging shoulders.

As soon as the car started to move I turned forward again, putting on my poker face and making the decision to never allow this guy to be near me ever again. Now he had to look for someone else who is willing to accept his fucking mood swings.

I for one was done with him. Completely done.

And if he even dared to fuck with me one more time then I was going to show him what kind of 'manipulating bitch' I was!

✖✖✖ 

"He WHAT?!" Robyn furiously screamed at me "This lil' bastard! I swear to god the next time I see him I'ma gonna cut off his fuckin' dick, if he even has one! NO ONE tells my best friend she's a slut and manipulative just 'cause this wanker of a dickhead can't get over his jealousy!"

"Robyn! Calm down!" I tried cool her down although I was just as pissed as her. "Besides HE IS NOT JEALOUS! Why would he?!"

My best friend started to chuckle "Not jealous?! After everything ya told me he obviously is and I can tell ya why."

"Yeah? Then go on and tell me!" I demanded raising an eyebrow. He. Was. Not. Fucking. Jealous. I mean if that would have been the reason for his whole attitude then he probably wouldn't have been that mean to me and would have come to me to talk about it! Right?

"Because you, my girl, are a fucking twelve on a scale of zero to ten and I know after all this years you still have a problem with realizing it but wherever you go you get hit on and every single guy you walk past or that noticed you is all over you and wants nothing more than to fuck you and what could make Eminem possibly more angry than knowing everybody wants to be with you when he can't?" She laughed and I could help myself but rolled my eyes at her speech. I just couldn't get myself to think Eminem could ever be jealous because of someone I talk to or some shit. In my opinion he is just some moody bastard that didn't know words can actually hurt.

"Stop talking shit! That doesn't make sense plus why should jealousy cause him to change like this from one day to another? I bet he really only just wanted some booty calls from me and when he was in Detroit he realized he didn't wanted that anymore and let me fall."

Robyn didn't answered but seemed to be deep in thoughts as she hummed an "Hmm."

After a while of thinking she finally started talking again "Maybe. Maybe he is just an asshole that has enormous mood swings." Her grin got wider with every single word she said.

"No shit, Sherlock." I sighed and nudged her. Finally she saw it the same way I did. He was an unpredictable cunt with mood swings and anger issues who should have seen a psychologist a long time ago!

◈◈◈

A/N: I hope it's not too shitty and short but yeah...please vote and comment and follow me!

skylermathers