Its just a one shot but if u want more, just spam me XD

My first tomco fanfic as there just aren't enough! Sorry if it's short
After escaping the blood moon ball and. Tom... Me and star sat down with a bowl of tortilla chips and laughed at the prior events of the evening.
'My god Marco! Toms face when I froze him was just the best!' Star at giggling next to me as I smiled back, I couldn't help but feel a small bit sorry for the demon, he just wanted to star to be happy... And date him...
'I wonder how long he will be frozen for? Does your spell have a timer or will his flying flame boots melt him out?' I asked showing another hand full of chips into my mouth with a satisfying crunch.
'Dunno... Maybe tomorrow...' At this point she had jumped up and was waving her arms around all noodle-like 'or maybe he's free and coming to eat your soul!' I laugh at this to hide my nervousness, I wouldn't put it past Tom to do something like that, especially as I had karated his had off and stole his date at the ball that only comes around every 667 years!
'Anyways I'm tired of balls and dancing and romance so I'm going to my bed' and just like that she was gone, leaving me with and empty bowl.
***
After I had dropped the bowl back into the kitchen I too left for bed.
Flopping face down into my pillow, I recounted what had happened, trying to get to grippes with what had taken place. I had danced with star under that red light, then Tom came over being a jerk, shouting and going all demon eyes on me. It was then that I realised that both me and Tom and still been standing in the light before he pushed me away and it disappeared... Crap that doesn't mean... No... I danced with star, you have to dance in the light... Right? No point fretting now as my bed side clock is showing me 1:27 am. Sleep takes over me soon after.
***
That night I had a weird dream...
When I wake the first thing I become aware of is the heat, too asleep to open my eyes I just kick my covers off.
'My my Diez rather forward for you' a smooth voice whispers. Of course I open my eyes then, wishing I hadn't as I'm greeted my the smirking face of Tom. I blink a few times to make sure this is not a nightmare, but unfortunately it's reality and there is a demon, in my room, or what's left of it as most of its on fire.
'Tom?' Was all I managed to say, Tom rolls his eyes (all three) before replying
'Well done, now before you start yelling for star, hear me out ok?' He waits for my reply but when I don't give one he continues 'I'll take your silence as a yes. Anyway, you remember yesterdays events? About the whole "blood moon dance", well the light did shine on you and star but it also, even though brief, shone on us too' he seemed a little distressed about this
'But you have to dance right for the "bonding" or whatever?' I was getting worried as to why he was discussing this with me
'Stupid mortal, you don't understand! The wrong piece of music was playing, so I went to change it, so you danced to the wrong music meaning nothing would happen, SO WHEN I CAME OVER THE RIGHT PIECE OF MUSIC WAS PLAYING WHEN WE WERE UNDER THE LIGHT!!!' The fire in my room got more intense
'But we didn't dance, so we're cool?' I'm trying to convince myself more that Tom at this point
'I had physical contact with you making you move, that maybe in some very basic form be classified as "dancing"'
'So...' I ask apprehensive of the answer
'You and what's left of my soul have been bound. That means that we are meant to be' Tom said totally straight faced
'WHAT, BUT HOW!? I would never! No offence...' I add weakly
'Look I don't like this either, yet' he whisper that quietly 'if it's not true then this will be really awkward' he paused before taking a step closer to my bed and sat at my side in one quick move. I didn't even have time to respond before his lips pressed softly against mine. I was just in bed, kissing a demon but I didn't care...
Things were over far too soon, as Tom pulled away I looked into his eyes for a moment, then I pulled his faced back down to mine. This time he bit my bottom lip with his razor blade teeth, let out a gasp, thus giving him full access to my mouth, using his forked tongue to explore new territory. I didn't believe him before when he said we were bonded together. Now there was no doubt in my mind that the moon never lies...