Elliot just raised his eyebrows at Isaac.

'But you wouldn't have talked about that little fiasco at the house if I was there, would you?' Elliot accused back.

'Well, now you know,' I commented, taking a breather.

It was all so dramatic. Too dramatic for my liking. All I wanted was to kill Merlyn, not kick up a fuss. But then again, murdering someone was kind of dramatic too.

'That is why I'm coming with you,' Elliot stated, taking his ticket from his pocket as if he was trying to make a statement.

I hadn't even noticed he was carrying a suitcase.

'But what about your job?' Isaac asked, starting to act concerned for Elliot's well being. 'Why are you throwing it all away?'

'I couldn't bear to be without you, Ise,' Elliot said sweetly, and much more quietly than before, tears in his eyes. 'I'd miss you.'

'Me too,' Isaac smiled, before they both hugged in forgiveness through more tears.

Well that was a very quick metaphorical rollercoaster.

'And I also want to get revenge on this guy,' Elliot said unexpectedly, dabbing his eyes.

'Why?' I asked, intrigued. 'I thought he didn't do anything to you.'

'He did, actually,' Elliot informed us. 'He threatened to kill me if I didn't let him in the house. And he tried to kill you, Ise.'

'I, I didn't realise, Elliot,' Isaac said, taking pity on his boyfriend.

It looked like Merlyn had affected us all.

'Just, are you sure you want to come?' I checked.

'I'm sure,' Elliot nodded. 'And now we need to get to that plane if we want to get to Starling City.'

---

'Buckle up,' I said as we set off from the airport, the plane gaining speed and turbulence.

'I- I'm not sure I want to do this anymore,' Elliot suddenly changed his mind. 'I have a job, a house, friends-'

'Well, there's no turning back now,' I pointed out. 'Welcome to the team.'

'So, where are we actually going to go?' Isaac asked fittingly as the plane left the ground.

'Well, we have eleven hours to kill,' I pointed out, kicking my feet up. 'We have plenty of time to figure all that out.'

'Or, we could just start now,' Isaac insisted. 'I don't want to be completely homeless when we get there.'

'Okay, okay,' I said, rolling my eyes. 'Can I not relax for a minute?'

All the commotion ever since I arrived back home had gotten to me, and a year without a home on the island had really helped me become independent and self sufficient. I didn't need any provisions to get through to the next day.

'First, we need to book a hotel,' Isaac instructed, noting a plan on a piece of scrap paper.

'I know just the place!' I exclaimed, remembering the cosy little hotel I had seen near the city stadium. 'We should be able to get a room there too, it's never usually busy.'

'Good,' Isaac nodded. 'We'll have a bed tonight then.'

'But then where do we go?' Elliot worried. 'We need long term accommodation!'

'We could... squat?' I joked, but all I recieved was an unamused look from Elliot. 'Hey, I'm only joking, Elliot! We can... Look around when we get there.'

---

Soon enough, my eleven hours of bliss were over, and we landed in Starling City.

I had had many second thoughts on the plane, thinking about my family I had left behind, or how I had taken Isaac and Elliot out of their happy lives into my crusade. But I needed to find Merlyn and finish this, once and for all. Besides, the boys had chosen to come with me; I hadn't made them or pressurised them into joining me in any shape or form.

But what if someone I knew in Starling saw me? I didn't think I was ready to get into that life again, especially resuming my relationship with Tommy. He had most likely moved on from me anyway, since I was presumed dead and everything. If I was going to at least get revenge on Merlyn, I needed no tiebacks or regrets. I needed to be able to focus on the task at hand, not who it would affect afterwards. And whatever we did would definitely affect Tommy. After all, Merlyn was his father.

'This way,' I gestured Isaac and Elliot to the direction of the hotel, following the signposts for the stadium.

It felt strange to be back, the signature smell of Starling's Big Belly Burgers drifting through the streets, or the unmistakable skyline of the buildings that towered over the city.

It almost felt like Starling was my second home, yet I didn't feel I could become a part of it. I had to hide in the shadows and not get into too much trouble so that no one knew that I was back.

After all, I was supposed to be dead.