chapter 12

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°artemis POV°°°°°°°°°°°°°
As I carried Percy off to my place. I placed him on my lap smiling as he cooed at me. I was in the middle of putting him to sleep when he looked over my shoulder and growled. I looked behind me and standing in my door way was a girl. As she looked at Percy he wimpered and his his face in my neck."who are you?"I asked her.
"Violet, I came to see how he was doing. He is growing pretty fast." She stepped closer to us and I stepped back.
"I will turn him back, and when I do he will win this war."she just smiled and flashed away. Percy looked at that spot she was just standing then said something that confused me.
"Momma." I just rocked him to sleep before walking into my room and layed him down on my bed. As soon as I layed down next to him he shifted into a wolf and snuggled into me. Soon he was radiating warmth through my body causing me to scoot him closer and fall asleep.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I woke to Percy growling at the door. When someone went to open it he tried to bite them. After a few more minutes of this I decided to call him to me. "Percy." He looked at me then flew into my lap. As I scratched behind his ear he started making a rumbling sound in his chest. The door opens again. When the person doesn't hear a growl they open it all the way. Thalia peeps her head in looking for Percy."Silver has asked for a meeting in the living room."I nod and follow her to the living room. When I get there all of the warriors are huddled together looking at me nervously. But then their eyes landed on Percy and I realized they were  scared.
"What do you need?"
Silver walked forward but before she could speak Percy fell from my shoulder and started spasming. His form grew before shifting back in into his regular self like nothing happened. When his eyes opened he glared at the sky.
"Chaos!" A moment later and Chaos was standing in the room with a guilty look on his face."you did not just do that, you could have killed him!"
"Hey in my defense it saved you and have him a new life." Chaos huffed like he was the child not the adult.
After a second Percy sniffed before shifting and  landing on one of my new hunters. Her name was Sara and she was 18.
"Traitor. You think you could spy on me by joining Artemis?really?"
"It worked. And it still would be if you stayed the way you were!" Sara told him before he bit into her neck.
"So z are you really ready for this. I would hate for joker to be killed because he just so happens to be dating you." Percy asked silver like nothing just happened.
"Good point. Do you think you could sheild him?" After she asked joker was in a energy ball, and he looked relieved."thanks, now any new hunter won't know me but my name is Zoë nightshade." After she said that she pulled her hood down before anyone could move another warrior came up
"Nobody would remember me since I was only in the hunt for a few days but my name is Bianca di'angelo." Right then something shot out of the shadows and tackled her. When they got up nico was standing next to her. Before anyone said anything Zoë was dog piled. Right then there was a whine. Everyone looked at Percy and he looked dejected. Zoë ran over to him and started cooing in his ear. I felt hurt and abandonment rolling off him. I think Nico did to because he walked over to him.
"I'm sorry Percy I didn't think you were back." Percy nudged his hand and Nico laughed. "You act like a dog. Hey Thalia you going to say hi or wait till something happens to him and he attacks you again?" Nick smirked.
"Shut up death breath." I will never understand their relationship.