chapter 10

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°percy POV°°°°°°°°°°°°
I just stood there for five minutes trying to wrap my mind around the fact that Artemis just kissed my cheek. Now you may be wondering why that matters. It matters because it proves she likes me. I flashed to her cabin at camp and layed down in my wolf in front of the door. I just layed there thinking of huntress when a group of demigods came up to me. I didn't pay them much attention until I felt a muzzle on my face.
"Chain his feet and put the collar on." A voice said.
"Yes sir."voice number two said.
As soon as they were done I was put in a cage and carried away.
-----------------3 hours later-----------------------
A woke up to someone hitting my cage with a stick." Oh good your up."a feminine voice said."I was beginning to think you'd died. Well I guess that can happen after I make youy slave."she laughed.
"Who are you and what do you mean by slave?" I asked calmly.
"Why I'm your worst nightmare."
"Hello, your worst nightmare, I'm Omega." I smiled wolfishly at her with the muzzle still on.
"No I mean I am your worst nightmare my name is violet. I will make you my slave and you will kill Artemis and her hunters. Then you will go to the Roman camp and kill them all. So really you'll be my assassin."
"Arty you there?"
"She can't hear you. So why don't we start with the brain washing. Oh and so you know time is slower here so 100 days here is 2 hours there." She laughed as she chained my paws to the ground and a servant brought in a tray of tools.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°Artemis POV°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Ever since this morning my hunters have been pestering all morning about who Omega is and where I was. Finally I snapped and told them to go do their chores. I've been looking for Omega since. I still couldn't find him and the other warriors didn't know either. When dinner came rolling around I finally contacted Chaos.
"What's wrong?" He asked looking up from a pile of papers.
"Omegas been missing all day. Nobody has seen him since last night and that was when he put huntress in the river."the worry in my voice surprised me. I'm not suppose to worry about a boy. But he saved my life. I was shaken out of my thoughts when I heard Chaos say my name.
" Artemis can you reach into his mind?"
"No the last time I tried I ended up on top of him." I blushed at the end.
"Well then do that because as soon as you reach him I can teleport you both back here." I nodded then thought of Percy.
I felt weightless then I heard a thud and looked down to see Percy. When I looked at him he flinched then looked down. When I went to touch his face he whined. His fur was matted but the way the room looked it was like he wasn't kidnapped. I heard a voice calling for Omega.
"Omega I have another job for you. I need you to go assassinate some bloke who stole my necklace." She said.
"Yes mistress." He got up to walk out the door. I quickly grabbed his tail as Chaos took us back to earth.
"Where is he?" Chaos asked as soon as he seen me.
"I don't know I thought I grabbed him. What I do know is that some how in the last 24 hours he's been brain washed by some girl. She makes him kill people." I started pacing around the room.
"Well get him back just go there again and make sure he stays with you on the way back." I nodded and thought of Percy again. This time when I found him I was in a dark corner of a house as Percy tortured a guy trying to find the necklace.
"It's in the ground out in the dessert. Under a farm house." The man said.
"Thanks for your corporation." His voice sounded different.
"Percy?" I called out.
As soon as he heard my voice he tensed then he snapped the guys neck and turned towards me. All I seen in his eyes was hate and then nothing. The nothingness in his eyes was worse then any emotion that could be there."Percy, come here."
"No your not real you aren't really here." Right then he sounded like a kid.
"Yes I am look you can touch me." I held my hand out to him. He reached over to touch my hand and when he did he grabbed it then smashed me against him. He ended up kneeling on the floor with his face against my stomach crying." She said you weren't real and that you would never come."he repeated as I ran my fingers through his hair. When he calmed down I realised how intimate our position was.
'There's nothing wrong I'm just comforting him. But your a man hating goddess you can't be doing this.' I started arguring with myself when I noticed another voice in my head.
'Miss home, can't go home mistress won't approve, smells nice.'
That's when I realised two things one I was hearing Percy and two he thought I smelt nice.
Right then I heard another voice through Percy's mind.
'Where is my necklace?'
'In the dessert under a farm.'
'Is the body disposed of?'
'Yes'
'Good get my necklace home before dinner and you can join me'
'Yes mistress.'
I shook my head. I looked down and noticed that he wasn't moving any time soon so I kneeled down in front of him and put a hand on both of his cheeks. I made him look at me before talking "do you want to come home with me?"
"Yes, but I can't."
"Um your new mistress she gave you to me while you were gone." I lied to him.
"You will have to take off the collar first."
I looked at his neck and seen a chain. I grabbed it with both hands then yanked. It broke. I grabbed Percy by his hand and urged Chaos to teleport us to my planet.