Cursed

I wake up to noises, it's a constant beep. It's starting to annoy the hell out of me, so I peel my eyes open only to face a pure white room that smells heavily of disinfectant chemicals.

I soon realize I'm in a hospital, why? I wonder. I move to get up and I hear a small groaning noise to my left, I look to the side and see Zack sleeping with a non-shaved face and wrinkled clothes.

I shove him and it startles him so much that he falls of the already to small for him chair. It startles Ace awake who immediately runs to check on his master but, decides against it when I coo to him. He runs and jumps on my lap, happy that I'm now awake, Zack slowly starts waking up from falling out of the chair.

I look down at him seeing him stretch like a cat and try to get up only for his still sleeping muscles to fail him, so he falls painfully back to the ground. I laugh happily, which startles him enough so he looks up and sees me. He looks at me in awe almost not believing I'm awake and then runs over to me and grabs me into a hug.

He squeezes me tightly to him and that's when I feel something around my neck, I push him away to look at it its a claw with a blood red gem in its talons.
"How did I get this?" I question Zack, he looks at me incredulously "get what?" He asks slowly "the necklace!" I say mad that he is almost treating me like a child. "Celine look at me" he pulls my face up to meet his "there is no necklace there babe." He says

I thrash around in his hold, he calls for a nurse and that's where I feel a prick in my arm, along with a hot burning feeling where the red gem rests on my throat. It slowly all goes black with the last thing I hear is deep spine-chilling laughter from an unknown male!