Chapter Two

Chapter Two

I sat down cautiously glancing around the group at the table.

"This is Melanie." Raine gestured to a brown haired girl. She had small dark brown eyes with smokey eyeshadow and was wearing gucci head to toe. Even her sunglasses on the top of her head were gucci as well.

"Record for stealing most items in one store." Raine finished.

"How Many?" I asked.

"Twelve." she stated simply.

"Now Kelsey.... Best escape from police."

She pointed to a girl that had super long and straight blonde hair with blue and green streaks randomly all over.

"Twenty-four minutes without getting caught, all over the mall." she gestured.

I blankly nodded.

"What about you, the boss?" I joked with Raine.

"I'm the leader, the mastermind... I'm the genius who made their records and organized them." Raine said.

"And you?" melanie asked with a knowing grin.

"I just steal. No record or anything cool" I admit, feeling so unspecial.

"Are you kidding me?" Raine blurted, "you steal from big brand names, gucci, chanel, h&m, and Tiffany!"

"How do you know all this about me?" I asked. suddenly curious.

"You're like a klepto god. I, well... we, look up to you. We might as well have a shrine made!" Kelsey said.

"I never would have attracted so much attention if my dad wasn't a famous-" I started.

"And hot!" Kelsey interjected.

"-Actor" I finished. "I never would I have got caught, never would I be publicly accused, and never would I have moved"

"But never would you have met us!  We don't want to stop stealing so we don't want you to stop. We're in this together now." Raine said.

I looked around, they all smiled at me.

"How did you do it?" Melanie asked "How did you steal from Tiffanys? It has such high security!"

"I got let out without inspection because of my father. I looked around saying I wanted to buy myself a pretty ring. I collected a lot and asked to be left alone to think. I kept taking some out and putting some in, even though I knew what I wanted. They got so confused that they put them away without counting. I asked to put one on hold to loose suspicion. Then after I put on my sunglasses and walked out." I said easily.

Some looked shocked, others impressed, all while Raine nodded.

"I told you I picked right." Raine she stated to them smugly.

"What do you mean?" I wondered

"Anyone who steals we keep tabs on hoping they will join our group." explained Raine. 

They smiled devilishly at me then Raine asked, "So wanna join?"  

"Do I want to join?" I said sounding , "are you seriously asking me that?"

Their faces look sad and shocked.

"Of course I do!" I said before they could turn on the water works.

They cheered and I got a high-Five from Raine.

"So what do we do now?" I finally ask.

"We steal" stated Raine.

"In a big group" Kelsey added

"At big brand stores" Melanie joined in.

"Cool, whens that?" I asked.

"Tonight. The first of the year," Raine commanded, "you in or out? If you can handle tonight you can join the group. You steal big and you get more respect, steal small, smaller respect. No stolen items...", her face got dark, "your out. Gone. And life here won't be pleasant."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note

Yeah another chapter done. I'm sorry for saying I would upload yesterday.... I thought I would but I had summatives to work on so yeah.

But I uploaded! <3 Aren't you glad?

Instead of a video I've got a story...

Have you ever been on the blow up and bouncy castles? Ever had anything embarassing happen? Lemme know from a commet. So here's

my story.

We we're having a big school party and they had these big blow up stuff... one to compete with others and one that you

attach your self to a bungie cord and run as far as you can and stick a beanbag onto the velcro. Of course I wanted to look nice for

the party so I wore a white thing shirt and a flowly white with black pattern shorts (you'd probably think they looked more like a skirt)

anyways... me being small and light it was harder for me to go forward. I grabbed on to the side and pulled myself farther and farther.

I did as far as I could go, placed the bean bag on the velcro - and BOOM! -I got super pulled backwards. I ran again but

this time the belt fell towards my knees and I tripped. I stood up and tried to pull back up.... but instead my flowy shorts

went up and everyone could see my underwear XD! I quickly pulled down and me and my friend looked to see who

saw.... and to our surprise, a few older guys did.... as well as a teacher! I fell back mortified and till this day I feel

so awkward around that teacher...

So that probably was not a funny story... probably would have been funnier if you were there. But I thought I would

mention it anyways. So comment if you have you ever been on the blow up and bouncy castles? And had ever had anything embarassing happen? Lemme know from a comment. So that's

my story.

Commet .... ME!

Vote... ME!

Fan...ME!

Pleeassee....

Thanks for reading....

EDITED NOW BY: PureOfHeart ( Includes part of Author Note)

PinkSpiice <4 Just cause I like to be different... :P