''Finding a solution to the problem''

Niall's P.O.V

I can't move out. I'm just not ready yet. I can't even go buy bread without getting into some kind of trouble. 

And I know mom won't let me move out. She still holds my hand when we are in the parking lot.

I stood and thought about what happened since I became popular...

Went to a party, got drunk, fainted... Ditched school and got caught by policemen... 

Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to skip school... Maybe I should've listened to my parents.

I decided to talk to my mom.

''Mom?'' I asked as I peeked into her room.

''Yes?'' She answered.

''I'm sorry.'' I said and a little tear streamed down my face as I sat next to her on the couch.

''It's ok, baby. I get that you are young and you want to have fun, but sometimes, you have to listen to us too.'' She said.

''I know... I should've listened to you!'' I said hugging her.

''I'll get ready for school now.'' I said, getting up and heading to my room.

Today I am planning not to get into any trouble.

**At school**

''NIALL, MY MAN!'' Harry yelled from across the hallway.

''Hey, Harry.'' I said shyly, holding the books to my chest.

''What's with that sweater?'' He asked, looking at my blue sweater polka dots on it.

''I got it from grandma for my last birthday.'' I said.

''Are you sure you didn't get it from her wardrobe?'' He said, laughing.

I didn't laugh and he must have noticed I wasn't amused.

''Sorry, bro, don't take it that serious.'' He said.

''Hey, do you want to come with me, Louis, Zayn and Liam to the mall later?'' He asked.

''I don't really know. Last time you guys left me all alone in that park with that policeman who told my parents everything.'' I said.

''I know, I know but that's in the past!'' He said.

''I think I'll stay home and study.'' I said, then headed to my class.

''Niall, wait.'' He said and I turned around.

''I know we were a little rude but we thought you'd catch up. Plus I never knew you got upset so easily. What happened to you?'' He said.

''Nothing. I just don't want to get into trouble anymore.'' I said.

''You won't. Nothing THAT bad can happen at the mall.'' He said, lifting up an eyebrow.

''Hmmm... Are we gonna skip any classes?'' I asked.

''No.'' He smiled.

''Then I guess I can come with you.'' I said.

''Ok. See you there.'' He said, then left.

**Home**

When I arrived home I knew I had to ask mom if she'd allow me to go out.

''Mom, can I please go to the mall later?'' I asked.

''With who?'' She asked.

''With some friends...'' I said.

I didn't want to tell her I wanted to go out with Louis, Liam, Zayn and Harry because she thinks they are a bad influence for me.

''I remember you were punished?'' She said.

''I know mom but can't you do an exception this time? Please? They invited me and I don't want to seem like a nerd.'' I said.

''But Niall, if I let you out, you'd never learn your lesson. No going out until your punishment is over.'' She said.

''Fine.'' I said and walked to my room.

I threw myself on my bed and put the headphones in my ear. I listened to my favourite song and played with a tennis ball that I had.

I sent a text message to Harry saying I won't be able to go out with them and he said it was ok but it would've been more fun with me.

I sighned and then mom came in my room. I took my headphones out.

''Niall, me and your dad are going out for dinner. We will be back by 23:00, ok?'' She said.

I smiled because I knew there was my opportunity to go out.

''Ok see you later, mom!'' I said.

''See you later, sweetie!'' She said and then left the room.

I smirked and then quickly took my phone.

Harry, nevermind I'm coming with you! 

I put my phone down and after about 2 minutes I got a text back from Harry.

Ok bro, see you there!

If I'm going to be back by 23:00 my mom will never know I went out.

I changed my sweater and put on my leather jacket, took my phone and my headphones with me and I was ready to head out.

Just then, I heard mom coming upstairs again so I threw my leather jacket in the wardrobe and quickly put the sweater back on.

''By the way, I'll have our neighbour, miss Andrews check on you to make sure you're fine.'' She said.

My whole plan was ruined. I should've known it couldn't be that easy.

''Ok, thanks mom!'' I said.

''No problem sweetie. Bye!'' She said and then got out of the room again.

Now what?

I called Harry. 

''Harry, I thought that I could go out but my mom asked my neighbour to check on me when she's gone so I don't know how to make it there anymore now.''

''But wait. I think I have an idea.'' Harry said.

''And what is that?'' I asked.

''What if I send my twin Marcel to keep her busy?'' He asked.

''I don't think he'll accept to talk to her or anything like that for such a long time.'' I said.

''Please, he doesn't have anything to do at home anyway!'' Harry said.

''Are you sure? Ask him.'' I said.

''I'll ask him. We'll be there in 5.'' Harry said.

I wonder if we could pull this off...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I updated again! What do you think? I haven't updated this in a while but I hope you'll like it!