Chapter 3 - Springtrap

Springtrap's P.O.V

I wonder about the security guard... What she will do again tonight. I need to know her name, She was one of the not so many girls to sign up for this horrid job. Pity I might kill her though, Or I might not. I might change my thinking later on.

Just as I had that thought processing in my brain I heard the janitor coming down to the 'Safe room' to come and clean it up. I needed blood and these humans are so... Easy to manipulate.

The janitor opened up the door of the safe room, he was shivering like a wuss. All these people were so young and Naive, it was easy to get them.

As the janitor came in the room I stood up, I made sure i had my knife with me so I could stab him in the neck and drag him somewhere else.

"Well... Another person that I have the pleasure to kill"

"W-who is there?"

"Its just me little toy..."

"Who?"

"Let me put it in a simple manner for you my puppet"

As I explained to the janitor I stabbed him in the neck, The screams warm me. Hearing people scream is the only thing that pleases me.

Once I stabbed him I turned into my 'Human' form. I licked up the blood that was resting on the knife. When I was done with that I  grabbed the janitor by the shirt and stabbed him in the head to make him unconscious for a while. I licked the wound on the side of his neck and said something to my unconscious victim

"Mmm, Plaything your blood is just delicious. I'd hate to kill you..."

Just as those words came out I threw the knife over to the corner, After that I bit down on the wound. Making him scream in agony and pain.

"A-ah p-p-please stop, i-it hurts..."

Once I was done with him I let him go, making him fall over on to the floor.

"Humans are so easy to manipulate..."

Janitor's P.O.V

I looked up, I couldn't believe it. It was horrifying. My blood dripping down from his mouth and his eyes glowing red.

Springtrap's P.O.V

I dragged the person somewhere where no one would find him. The empty storage unit that is forbidden for anyone to enter. Forbidden or not I don't care.

I just hope no one finds this, or the other ones.