Chapter 2 - Night 1

When I arrived home I dialled the number for that place. The phone started ringing until someone picked up.

"Fazbear's Fright, how can I help?"

"Yeah, hi. I saw a poster for your... Establishment and..."

"Yes?"

"I was wondering If i could take the night guard job"

"Yeah sure, just let me take down your top size so we know what size the uniform has to be"

"Size Y/S"

"Okay, got that. Be here at 11:30 every night"

"Suurree..."

"And you work from 12 AM to 6 In the morning, okay?

"Yup!!!"

"Okay, See you later tonight then!"

Well! That was easy now I have to wait. I think i'm going to get some sleep before work because I work all night until 6 in the morning.

AT 11:30

I arrived there and I ran into the manager who gave me a brief explanation on what to do on the job.

MEANWHILE

???'s P.O.V

I hate being locked in this dark ominous room, It's so lonely I wish I had someone to talk to but, Everyone is scared of me. I always try to talk to the guard but they end up quitting the job to save their precious life. The staff still don't know that the suit I was stuffed into had, A tiny bug with it. I love when people talk to me, I want to be near them but I knew the monster inside of me will go insane and drain the person of all their blood.

AT 12:00

I went into the office, It was very... Interesting to say the least. Once I sat down I got a phone... Err Voice mail.

END OF THE VOICE MAIL

Wow, this place sure looks like something. I heard there is an Animatronic at this place, I wonder if I'll see him tonight.

???'s P.O.V

I could hear someone talking, A new security guard. I'm usually too... Upset to go out of my room tonight but I want to see this new guard. When the guard's cameras were down I sprinted through all the rooms and close to the window near the office. I stood in front of the window and stared at the guard.

Y/N's P.O.V

When I brang the cameras down I saw a tattered looking animatronic standing at the office window. I felt a bit scared of him, but not that scared. I wanted to see if he could talk, probably not but you never know until you try, so I said something to the 'Thing'.

"O-oh um Hi green bunny..."

???'s P.O.V

Did she actually say that to me? I don't know if I'm scaring her but if I'm not I will try to talk. Just as I was about to say something back the bell rang, It was 6am.

Y/N's P.O.V

It was 6am, Yay!!! I wonder if i'll see that Bunny animatronic tomorrow night.