Chapter - I found an... Ad

Y/N'S and Mums P.O.V

"Y/N DOWN HERE NOW WE NEED TO HAVE A LITTLE CHAT".

"Mum... What is it I was busy talking to my friend."

"YOU KNOW CLEARLY WHY I AM YELLING AT YOU LITTLE MISS."

"No... I don't know actually."

"Y/N you are 16 now and me and your father have been thinking for a while now and..."

"Well?"

"You have to get a job."

"Seriously? Why don't you get a job?"

"I recommend you go out in the world and look for a job right now."

"But.."

"NO BUTS NOW GO."

"Fine bossy ass parent."

Y/N'S P.O.V

I walked out of the house as I saw my parents looking out the window and watching me like a hawk so I knew that they meant business when they did that.

2 HOUR TIME SKIP

"I just can't find any decent job that I like!". "They are all shitty like bankers,florists and doctors, I want something exciting and blood pumping". At last when I was walking home I spotted a poster.

Fazbear's Fright the Horror Attraction!

Local amusement park is getting ready to scare your socks off with a new attraction based on the unsolved mysteries of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

Featuring actual relics from the decades-old pizzeria this new attraction is guaranteed to bring your childhood back in the worst way possible!

JOBS AVAILABLE

Night guard

Security guard

Janitor

Call 1-687832-3287793 FFTHA

"Fazbear's fright hmm?". Well, it sounds like something I would go to, so why not try and get the job.

As I take the notes down about the establishment's phone number I have butterflies in my stomach and some part of me is saying "don't do it". But my brain says "Do it you'll love it!"

30 MINUTES LATER

I arrived home at 9:30 and the rest of the house was asleep so my parents couldn't bug me. I quickly headed upstairs and hopped into bed. Thinking about what this new job will await me.

This could be the door to Death or The start of a beautiful sugary Relationship.