"William?" I nudged him again, grabbing his forearm as I did so. It wasn't until I got right by his side that I noticed the bags under his eyes; and it wasn't until he yawned again that I smelled the alcohol on his morning breath. He was most definitely hungover.

Nope; my plan for this glorious Sunday definitely hadn't involved a gorgeous looking, sleepy headed hung over grown ass man, but hey; I just go with the flow.

He was awake just enough that he could at least put one foot in front of the other. I wrapped his arm around my shoulders, supporting him just barely, before making our way up the steps. I walked past Liam's vacant bedroom and into - what I learned - was Will's room.

From the first time I had walked in here, I had loved this room. The themed colors of his room were simple - white and black. His walls were white, but his furniture, bed duvet, pillows, and doors were all black. His room was still dark, the shades all drawn as I assisted William back to his bed.

He fell; face forward into his pillows with a thud; and it took all of his energy to roll the rest of his body onto the bed. I giggled softly, covering my mouth with my hand so I didn't wake or disturb him. But, now what?

I'd never dealt with anyone hungover before, let alone drunk period. Shoot, I'd never been drunk or hungover, so how would I know what to do?

Orange Juice!

I had seen enough movies and read enough books to know that hungover people did enjoy their orange juice - but some enjoyed coffee. Oh gosh William, which one are you?

I heard a scuffling come from the bed as I looked up, my attention leaving the floor. I had been hoping and secretly praying that the floor would open up and give me the answer to my question. Something told me that wasn't happening today; or ever.

Will was now lying on his back; and as I inched towards his bed and peered closer, I realized his eyes were still closed. Oh thank God.

But it wasn't until that very moment that I was able to go stalker mode and analyze his face. He was freshly shaven, not a facial hair out of place. He had eyelashes that would make a girl jealous; and flawless skin - no bumps, pimples, or random scuff marks anywhere. Wow.

"Take a picture; it'll last longer." His voice was a scary kind of deep, yet husky. Will's jaw clenched as he swallowed and opened his eyes. I'd never seen them so blue before - or maybe it was because I hadn't taken the time to actually look.

I smiled sheepishly at him, "Hi." He seemed to laugh at my reaction, his chest and stomach moving - I made sure to get in another look before he rolled over and screamed into the pillow. It was in the process of his roll; when he stopped, his knees hugging his chest and his ass just barely in the air. I saw the muscles in his arm flex as he grabbed the pillow, stuffing it in his face and yelling - what I had to assume - were profanities in it.

But it wasn't his screaming that made me stare; no, no, no ladies. It was the position he was in. Yes, I might be a virgin; and yes, it might be true that I never had a man touch me in any type of sexual way possible, but that didn't mean my imagination was dead. No, nope; it was certainly alive and well - and currently, it was hyperventilating.

"It's hot in here," I muttered. My mind was telling me to go open a window and pull a shade up; but my legs, knees, and most importantly my feet were not cooperating.

My mind kept reiterating the same two words over and over again: back muscles. And by golly did William have them - blessed and kissed by God, yes ma'am.

I heard William groan as he let his stomach hit the mattress, his face now facing mine as he mumbled, "Can you open a window?" If it wasn't for his instructions, I would still be standing there, gaping at the only thing mother nature blessed us with: men. I did as I was told, along with pulling aside a few drapes for sunlight to come in. "Thank you."