Hold, Please!

Sorry that last chapter was so short. I needed to get a short one in so that I could write the next chapter.

So, I think I have a title for The Forgotten's sequel. But if you have any ideas, they're most likely better than mine! (;

Just want to let you know, this book should hopefully reach around 30 chapters before I write the sequel, and this is only chapter 21! That's quite a bit of writing. ( For me, anyways. But maybe I'm just lazy. ) So after all that writing, I'll need a break. I'll be focusing more on my other books for a few days, so nothing too extreme. Just a little breather for me.

And one of the biggest problems in the world is almost upon us: SCHOOL. This gives me 7 less hours of writing time each day, and that's not even counting the Earth's 2nd biggest problem: HOMEWORK. ( It may be good for me, but that doesn't mean I have to like it! ) So new chapters are going to be less frequent. I'll try to write like crazy when I can, though! Of course, one of the best things on Earth will help: WEEKENDS!!! And, of course, holidays, when they roll around.

Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting! I'll keep writing if you guys keep reading. Now, I'm gonna go do whatever it is us mongeese ( mongooses? ) do. Maybe frolic or something. I'm not quite sure what mongooses ( mongeese? ) without Wattpad do... yeah, I'm probably just gonna go write some more.