Grip

--A/N please be prepared for the end of this chapter I need to say that there may be a tear starter --

I could feel the tears forming in my eyes but just then,

"Oi!" I heard someone shout

"What you think your playing at leaving us to carry all the ... Oh my god Paige are you ok?!" I heard Calum(ux) say. I didn't look up I just held my wrist so no one could see and said everything was ok and headed to the bathroom. I rolled up the sleeve that Harry had grabbed and seen the blood drop. just then the door opened. I shot my head up to see a worried face staring at my cuts. It was kim.

"Who did this to you?!" She asked grabbing some water between her hands and splashing it in carefully not to hurt me.

"I did it to myself" I said, once again trying not to cry.

"But ... Why ? You and Simon are so happy and you and Harry sorted things out right?" She paused and seen the uncertainty in my eyes

"You did sort things out right?" *paused*

"Did ... Did Harry make you do this? does Jj know? Is that why he got mad this morning?"

"Kim please just leave it"

"No I won't he can't do this to you" i grabbed her arm quickly as she went to leave

"No Kim Pease you can't say anything! You have to promise me you won't not even cal! Harry said the more people that know the more he'll hurt me so you can't say anything !" she now looked even more worried

"Promise me kim! You can't say a word"

"Ok ... I promise" she looked a mixture of worry and sadness. I just hope she doesn't say anything.

KIMS POV (omg kim you have a POV!)

I only agreed out of worry. Now I know what Harry is like I'm scared in case he does it again. Normally I wouldn't let something like this go and I'd stand my ground but I fear for Paige so I feel like I should keep it to myself.

Once I'd helped her clear up her wrist, I 'bandaged' it up with toilet paper and headed back outside to where, by now, all the guys had came and joined us. There was a lot of blood still pouring from her wrist but she had assured me that she'd be ok.

"You girls took your time" Calum said cheekily. I gave him a playful punch on the arm and he kissed my cheek. I turned to look at Paige and Simon. She'd by now gone pail, very Pail. I kept hearing Simon asking if she was ok and her replying saying she was fine. After every glance I took at them, I took a second glance at Harry who by now was totally fixed on hearing what they where talking about. Among all the laughing and carrying on it was finally time to sign out and leave. We all grabbed our stuff and stood up when,

"PAIGE!"

Paige's POV

I began to go dizzy. I felt my legs getting weaker and weaker. We stood up the leave when they completely gave way.

"PAIGE!" I heard Simon shout as he caught me.

"Paige come on what wrong!" He started to panic.

"Someone help her!" Jj screamed

"Paige keep your eyes open now come on" I could feel him beginning to cry.

"Don't you leave not yet! not ever! I love you too much to let you go like this so keep those eyes open!" But it was to late. My vision started to become blurry and fuzzy. My eye lids started to get heavier. My body became so weak it turned numb. I could no longer feel my arms and legs any more. I felt Simon grab my hand and kissed it.

I held it as long as I could. I promise you I did. But everything became dark. I loosened my grip on Simon hand. There was no sound. Everything went silent and black. I could no longer see or feel anything apart from a single tear that streamed out of my eye and down my cheek just before the darkness took me over.

-- ... --