Nine

Pic--Alex

"Alex? Dude, why are you here?" Boris asked the boy.
"I heard that you were bringing her home. I wanted to see her." He said.
"Look, she doesn't remember you yet. Give her time after you talk to her. Alice, I'll be back." Boris said.
He kissed my cheek and left me with the stranger.
"Anesthesia, I've missed you. Do you remember me?"
"I don't remember you."
"I'm your brother. Your twin."
Twin? I have a twin?
"Alexander, they're being mean again. I hate school."
"Don't hate it. Or it'll hate you back." He teased.
"You're lucky you even have friends."
"Well you can always hang out with us. You might pick up some bad habits though."
"You aren't as wise as you think you are. I am not a little girl anymore. I can handle more than you think."
"I know that, but you're still my sister. We'll be royalty sooner or later."
"Technically we are. You're a prince and I'm a princess. Actually you're more of a caterpillar."
"Hey! I am not a caterpillar!" he got up and tickled me.
"You are too! Stop tickling me!" I begged.
"You're mean. I don't even understand how those boys put up with you."
"I'm not mean, plus I don't talk much when I'm there. Their father told me not to speak out of turn, so I just let them talk."
"What about Boris?"
"He lets me talk a lot. I love him." I giggled and blushed.
"Then date him, Anna. He obviously likes you."
"Well, you've got a point. Thank you Alexander. You aren't a caterpillar, you're a butterfly."
"Why you little!" he ran after me.
"Alexander?" I asked.
"That's right! Oh thank God. Do you remember you and I as little kids?"
"No, I remember us in high school. You didn't live in the same house as me though."
"You're right, I lived here. Boris moved in shortly after you two started going out."
"I want to get to know you better. You are my twin brother after all."
"Well, my name is Alexander Jace Grey. I'm the same age as you. I like rock music and dark clothes."
"We really are twins." I teased.
"Well, you should get ready for dinner. I dont really cook so I eat out a lot. Tonight's special though. Let's go to that Italian resturaunt you liked when we were younger."
"Alice, I put all your stuff in your room. Now you can be a normal girl again."
"Thank you Boris. I'll go get ready and I'll meet you two down here." I got up and went upstairs.
My room was fairly large. It had grey walls and my bed had red and black bedding.
I had posters of the bands I liked.
"Alice, we need you." a voice whispered.
"I'm not there anymore. Everything is okay." I said to myself.
I put on a pair of jeans and a black long sleeve shirt.
Flashback:
"Hey sweetie, I was just checking up on you. You look great, are you going somewhere with that boy?"
"Yeah, I'm nervous Mom." I said.
"Don't be. You're beautiful and smart. What more could he want?"
"Thank you Mom. I'll tell you everything after."
"Sweetie, I love you."
"I love you too Mom, but why are you saying it like its the last time?"
"You just never know. You're fifteen and if I never got to see you again I would want you to know that I loved you."
"Mom, I'll always know. Jeez, you're my mother. Ever since dad died it's just been you taking care of Alexander and I. God knows he will move out as soon as possible though."
"Don't worry about him, he's a smart boy."
"Mom, what's going on? Why do you sound so sad?"
I turned around to face her and there were tears in her eyes.
"I'm dying sweetie. You'll be okay with your brother. I know he will take care of you."
"Mom, you can't be. You can't!" I cried.
"Be happy darling. Go on your date and make that boy happy. I what you to be happy and I will always be watching you. Always. I love you me sweet girl."
"Alice? Babe, are you ready?" Boris called.
"Yeah, one second." I wiped my tears and opened the door.
"Hey, what's wrong?"
"I just remembered something about my mom. I'll be okay."
I looked down at my aching wrists.
They were bandaged.
"Boris, what happened to my wrists?" I asked.
"You cut them too deep. You were in a coma for two weeks Alice. They diagnosed you with amnesia and told me that you would remember things soon enough. Are you okay? I can tell Alex to cancel tonight." he suggested.
"No, I'm fine. Let's just go." I said.
So all of that was a dream. I was in the hospital. Not there. Not with the boys.

Hey guys! Okay this is not the end. Its the first book and now I'll start writing the sequel. This time it'll be about her normal life, but there's a twist. I can't tell you though. That's a sin. Spoils are sins. Well this is goodbye for now! I love you guys!