Chapter Four: When The Dream Comes True

Alex's pov

The same sweet scent was in the lunchroom and it was driving me insane, but in a good way. My wolf still hadn't said anything to me and I was dying to know what he was talking about. I sighed and sat at my table with my pack, not bothering to get lunch.

The smell of cheep perfume filled my nose making me cough, somebody's arms wrapped around me and I tensed. "hey Alex, why don't you and I skip the rest of our classes and go have some fun?" a high voice asked. I growled making her move away, "fuck off, Amanda.." I growled at her "you know a alpha wouldn't waist their time with an omega like you."

I admit, it was a little harsh but she's been all over me since we were in middle school. She walked off, probably to go and find some horny guy to screw. My beta laughed and elbowed my arm "wow Alex, you've never been that harsh to her.. What's up?" Jace asked me.

"nothing man, just tired of her being all over me..." I crossed my arms and leaned back in my seat. A guy's voice yelled at the far end at the lunchroom but it was just loud enough for whoever it was for to hear; I was only able to hear it perfectly because of my strong sense of hearing.

Hours passed and it was time to go home, I walked out to the parking lot to my car. The scent wasn't around but it bothered me to know what or where it was coming from.

"dammit if you had been up and walking around following it at lunch you would have been able to find out ya blonde idiot!"

"well hello to you too.. Why can't you just tell me already?"

He shook his head and sighed "I'm not supposed to tell you, I thought you would have know that by now?"

I sighed and rolled my eyes as I got in the car and drove home. Once I arrived there, I had went to the kitchen and looked around for a snack. "Alexander, when did you get here? I didn't hear you come in." my mom said walking in, I grabbed a apple and looked up at her. "just got here.. Where's dad?" I asked before taking a bite out of my apple.

"up in his office, why?" she looked at me, "just wondering that's all." I replied back before going up to my room to start my homework. It had gotten dark when I had finally finished and both my wolf and I were itching for a run. I changed into a pair of basketball shorts and headed outside to the woods.

I shifted into my wolf and started running, I smiled mentally and continued to run. The sweet scent suddenly had appeared and it made me stop. I sniffed the air, it was strong.

"what are you standing around for? Follow it."

"alright, don't get your tail in a knot."

I followed the scent to the place it was coming from. I heard what sounded like crying... A girl crying. I walked faster and stopped finding where the scent and the sobs came from. She was standing with her back towards me, I didn't know what to do so I growled. She tensed and slowly looked at me and gasped.

"Alex that's the girl from our dream.. Our mate!"

"I can see that calm down."

She backed away slowly and started running, I followed her just like in the dream. She was quick but she also got herself cornered; I finally caught up to her and stopped, she picked up a rock "GET AWAY!" she screamed at me. I laid down to show her I meant no harm and looked her in the eyes, beautiful dark green eyes. She relaxed and slowly walked over to me and stood beside me, reaching out a hand to feel my fur.

She touched it and sparks went through me, I stood up and shifted into my human form and looked down at her. She looked at my body then back up at my face, I smiled kindly and wrapped my arms around her making the spark feeling come back. "hello beautiful mate of mine." I said to her.

Her eyes widened and she smiled, "your the werewolf from my dream." she spoke, her voice music to my ears. I nodded "I'm Alexander, but I'm mainly called Alex..." I tilted her chin up and placed a soft kiss on her lips.

~~~~~~~~
And that everyone is chapter four!!! Not much to say here..

Like
Comment
Share
Vote
Whatever else
*shifts into a wolf and runs off again*