Chapter One: Mona

The sound of leaves crunching kept getting louder and louder and louder. No matter where I turned I knew I couldn't escape.

A enormous black wolf appeared in front of me, I took a rock and threw it at him "GET AWAY!!" I yelled at him. It didn't attack me or run away, instead it layed down and looked at me with kind blue eyes.

For a second I thought I saw some sort of emotion in them. Something his eyes made me feel calm; I hesitated a bit then slowly walked over to him. I stood beside him and reached out to touche his fur.

Once I made contact, a feeling that felt like sparks went through me. He stood up and shifted into a handsome man, he was tall and muscular, his hair was blonde oddly considering that his wolf was black, his eyes were blue like the wolf's.

I moved closer to him and he smiled down at me, "hello there my beautiful mate of mine." he said kindly and wrapped his arms around me, thank god he was wearing shorts or this would be weird for the both of us, the sparks were back and I welcomed them. He tilted my chin up and his face came close to mine.

"MONA!! WAKE UP YOUR GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!" my step mom yelled at me. I jolted up and blinked, "it was all a dream... " I mumbled and got out of bed; I grabbed a pair of red skinny jeans and a A Day To Remember T-shirt from my dresser drawers and quickly changed into them.

I brushed out my hair then put on my vans and went downstairs to the kitchen. My step mom looked at me and frowned, "why are you wearing that...? " she pointed at my shirt. "because I want to..." I said to her as I grabbed my bag and walked out.

She never approved of anything I liked, my choice of music, my piercings, my clothing, you name it. My dad always was laid back and didn't care what I liked... Same with my biological mother. She was killed in a car accident 9 years ago... When I was 10, my dad was killed by werewolves, him being vampire of course he wasn't liked among them. My bio mom was a human, and I turned out to be a vampire like my dad. I enjoy it though unlike my step mom.. She hates it but I don't care.

~~~~~
And that's chapter one done! I have to admit I think I like this story better than the spin off I'm working on.. Meh.

Like
Comment
Share
Eat pizza
Whatever else
Lol see y'all next chapter!!