Chapter 11: Denver

Today me Damon and Elena are going to get Jeremy from Denver . The drive is going to suck because it's just awkward. I came back home and Elena talked me into going to Denver with them. We were driving and we are about 5 minutes away.

"So what we are getting him so he can talk to rose" I said leaning forward. Damon looked at me then back to the road.

"Correct" he said pulling into a baseball thing. We got out and walked over to see Jeremy hitting the balls or trying to.

"Next to we compel him to go to Denver maybe we should compel him to be good at baseball" Damon said making me slap his arm. He grabbed it and looked at him.

"Ouch!" He said. I gave a fake smile then turned back as Elena called Jeremy's name. Right then I got a call.

"I have to take this" I told her walking away and back to the car. I put the phone up to my ear and listened.

"Bonnie did you find anything out about if you can do anything about me going back to human" I said. I heard her sigh and could tell she was shaking her head no.

"No. There's nothing I don't even know if it's possible" she said. I turned and saw Kohl walking towards where my sister and Damon were with Jeremy.

"I have to call you back find out what you can" I said before hanging up and walking over to see Kohl gunna beat Damon with a bat. I grabbed a wood one and broke it. I stabbed him and he dropped the metal bat. He fell to the floor and Damon looked at me shocked.

I helped him up and Jeremy was wide eyed. I shook my head and pulled him and Elena to the car.

"Is he dead" Jeremy said as I put him in the car or shoved him in the car.

"Nope but gives us a head start" Damon said as I got in the back and Elena got in the front. Then Damon started driving.

"Jeremy when did you meet him" Elena asked him. He thought for a moment before looking at her then me.

"Yesterday we were supposed to hang out but he turned out to be a-" I cut him off.

"Original? Yeah don't trust people like him" I said shaking my head then we pulled up to a hotel. We got out and Damon made a stupid comment.

"Did you really think you could make a friend that fast?" He said earning another slap on the arm from me.

"Your not helping" Elena said to him as we walked up the stairs and to our room. I plopped down on the bed looked at the ceiling. They talked to Rose and I fell asleep. I woke up an it was dark outside. Elena and Damon weren't in their bed.

I got up and went outside. I shut the door and walked looking down before I looked up and saw Damon and Elena making out. I stopped and then I guess Jeremy followed me out.

"Elena?" He asked. I stood there shocked as they turned to us. Elena looked at us trying to find and excuse.

"Brianna.... Jeremy" she said. I shook my head and grabbed Jeremy's arm pushing him back to the room. I laid down and just looked at the wall. I heard the door open and close but I didn't move. I was done with everything and everyone. I can't believe just one girl on could have two men wrapped around her finger.