Chapter 5: you turned it off

So Stefan got free from Klaus and he stole Klaus family or coffins. I've been careful as for Elena not really. Klaus is really mad and honestly I think he will do anything to get them back.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I grabbed a glass and when I turned around I saw Klaus. I dropped the glass and back up. He ha his smirk on his face.

"Hello Brianna" he said. I looked at him with confidence.

"You know Stefan has my coffins" he said . I watched him carefully as he walked around the kitchen.

"How-" I was cut off by him. He faced me.

"Get in well I compelled little Jeremy to let me in and here I am" he said. I gave him a glare.

"Leave him out of this" I said to him with venom in my words. He faced me with a smirk.

"Oh Brianna he is fine...... As for you I need you to give Stefan a message" he said coming closer to me. I looked him up and down.

"Tell him if I don't get my coffins back that you are gunna stab yourself in front of him" he said making me scoff at him. I looked him in the eyes.

"What would he care you sit of his humanity Klaus" I said to him.

"That's the thing maybe one of them will save you but if they don't you will probably die" he said. He made me look him in the eye and compelled me to do it. He left and I grabbed a knife from the kitchen and hid it behind my back. I drove to where Stefan was and then walked down the steps.

"Stefan!" I said as I got to the bottom. I didn't see him but saw the coffins. I heard his voice making me jump and turn around. I had the knife in my bag.

"Go away" he said leaning against the door frame or whatever.

"No" I said then his phone rang and he turned around. I pulled out the knife and got ready to do it since I was compelled.

"Hello Klaus..... Try me I wouldn't care" he said then he turned around right as I was going down with the knife. He rushed over and stopped it by grabbing my hands and making me drop the knife and fall into him. I looked up at him and he looked down at me. I was hiding onto his arm and he held into me. I got up and fixed my bangs. After that he called Damon. (In this story they are kinda a thing) Damon came and fell into the floor. Oh yeah the witches don't like him here. I stood up and he got up and pulled me into a hug. He had his hand on the back of my head and and arm around my waist or half way up my back. I looked behind him at Stefan and Stefan looked away when I looked at him. I looked back down and then he pulled away.

He looked at Stefan with my hand in his and nodded a little.

"Thanks Stef" he said then pulled me to the stairs. I looked down and mumbled a thanks then we went up stairs fast.

Once we were outside he looked at me. I looked at him and he looked me in the eyes.

"Are you okay" he asked. I nodded sighing. He gave a half smile and I gave a fake smile. I just can't help but remember that look that Stefan had on his face. We walked back and when I got home I got another hug from Elena and a look of worrying

"Are you okay?!" She said. I laughed at her and nodded. I pulled away and told them I was tired and was gunna go sleep. I gave Damon a kiss but when I did Elena seemed awkward she never did before. Weird maybe I just need sleep............