They Don't Know| Chap. 1

For new readers:
This is a remake of the original book, They Don't Know (written by me) which was deleted in February 2015. It left off with Beyoncé cheating on Jay and her getting pregnant by Chris Brown.

For previous readers:
Hope ya missed it🙃

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Chris, you made it clear that I was your side chick. I'm not going to keep running after you and making myself look foolish."

"Bey, I promise if you give me another chance I'll make it up to you. I love you, girl."

"I've heard that a million times and still nothing has changed.. Love to you is a game of hot potato.. I give you my heart and you toss it back and forth with other females."

"And I was foolish for doing so.. Can you please just think about it? I need you." He said above a whisper.

"You don't need me. I mean nothing to you."

"You do.. I'm just afraid to show you." He said. "Just please think about it.."

"I'll see you later." I sighed and hung up the phone, looking over at Onika who was sitting on a load of clean clothes. "You could've folded those instead of smothering them with your ass."

"Shut up." She said standing to her feet. "What did the dog say?"

"He's not a dog, Nic." I said stacking my Matte lipsticks into my makeup bag and placing it behind my mirror. "And nothing important.. Just the same old, same old."

"No need to get all defensive, Honey Bee.. I'm just asking a question."

"I'm not getting defensive, I'd just appreciate it if you didn't call him out of his name."

"But it's okay for him to do that to you."

"That was a long time ago, I thought we discussed that."

"We did discuss it, you're just being a bit of a hypocrite that's all."

I put the strap of my brown leather bag onto my shoulder and tucked my hair behind my ear. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah, let's go."

We walked down the steps, past the kitchen and into the living room where both my parents sat on the couch making each other's ears bleed as they hastily argued.

"We're leaving." I somewhat shouted over them, but they most likely didn't hear me.

"When are they going to stop?" Nicki asked closing the mail box.

"Never." My parents had been arguing like this for the past 6 months.

I often wondered if their problems were because of me and my selfish ways or if it has something to do with money that helps pay for school and a few bills.

"I'll see you later, babe." Nicki said placing a kiss on my cheek after grabbing some books out of her locker.

"Okay." I smiled and walked to my first period class, health and immediately spotted two of the worlds most critical best friends ever. Kelly and Michelle. "So y'all.." I sat down and patted the top of my head.

"Scratch Beyoncé, don't pat." Chelle said shaking her head. "What?" She leaned her elbow onto the desk.

"Chris calls me this morning with some crap, talking bout I-"

"I personally don't wanna hear any of this, so Ima excuse myself from this table cause he's gonna to walk in here any minute now and I'm going to be pissed if he said something stupid."