My Strength is in My Conviction (A Naruto Fanfic)

Start from the beginning

Alice used to really like the word too. But Alice doesn't like it now. I expect you can't like anything if you're dead. But maybe I'm wrong. Who knows?

The TV showed Naruto and Sakura, and I stuck my tongue out, and sloppily licked my lips. I was happy of course, to see Naruto. I didn't care for Sakura too much, but I didn't necessarily hate her.

The program was soon over, to my disappointment. Whenever Naruto finished, I knew it had to be dinnertime. I awaited the food they'd give me, and sure enough, Sentinto-san came with a bowl of Miso soup, my second favorite food. I love Miso Ramen the most, like Naruto. But giving me that riles me up.

And no one wants that.

So Miso soup it was. Sentinto-san gave me the bowl, chopsticks, and spoon through the gap in the door, and I set to work on the delicious meal. I slurped pretty loudly, I noticed. I didn't usually register sound too well, so they put subtitles on the Naruto episodes. Because if I don't understand  my episodes...

Forget that thought.

After dinner was over, I resolved to think about the past. It was the only entertaining thing these days, other than Naruto.

Of course, sometimes thinking about the past hurt.

"Now, all you pieces of trash are here to serve the master, got it? Step out of line, and you pay the price." The Commander screamed at us new recruits. To them, we are trash. Trash that could easily be replaced. But I didn't care. I was born to be defiant. Taking my disobedience would be the same as taking my soul.

I stepped out of the clean line, barely making a noise, but The Commander heard.

"What the hell are you doing, Maggot?!" He screamed.

"Well, it seems I've stepped out of line... Sir." I said in a very condescending tone. 

He slapped me hard across the face.

"You brat! Don't you get smart with me! If ya do, you'll be the first to go!"

I glared up at him.

I didn't care.

"Watashi wa genjitsu o kirai!" I hate reality! I yelled. He was taken aback by my native tongue. He obviously didn't know what it meant, so that was good.

"Mata, watashi wa anata o nikumu, subete no saiakuna hito wa kochira!" I also hate you, and every stupid person here! It felt good to yell like that, but The Commander quickly realized he was getting insulted, and slapped me once more.

"Quit your yapping!" He pulled his hand back for a dreadfully forceful punch and-

"DAGGHHH!!" I snapped out of the painfully real flashback. I remembered that day quite well. Of course, as much as I wanted to burn it out of my memory, I refused.

Since that was the day I met Alice.

But then again it was also the day I first started to curl in my blankets at night and pray to go to the Naruto world. It was a petty dream that never came to be. 

So, as if to copy the past, I laid on my side, and clasped together my hands, and for the last time -I vowed- I wished to go to the Naruto world.

..................

.........................................................

.................................................................................................

"FIWOOSH!!"

I blinked open my eyes. I looked around.

What the fudge knuckles?

I sat up, the cold hard, rock grass below me. I stared at myself. I still seemed to have my silky brown hair. But my clothes had changed dramatically.

I wore a black sleeveless top with a zipper down the middle. It had with dragon designs on it, and it fit tight to me. I also wore a red and black skirt with a hoop belt made of metal. Sitting on a latch on my waist was a samurai sword. The sheath said, Shin'nen.

Meaning, conviction.

My brown hair was tied up with those chopstick like hair mabobbers in a style that had my hair half up and half down.

I looked completely different.

I kinda looked like a ninja.

Then it came to me.

Is this the Naruto world?!

___________________________________________________

Author's note: Yep, I know what you're all thinking. Really, BallisticSasukeHero, you wrote ANOTHER Naruto fanfic? 

I'm sorry.

But I HAD to. The idea came to me, and I wanted to write it. I sure hope you all like it. The picture is her sword.

I WILL KINDA FOLLOW THE STORYLINE

I DON'T OWN NARUTO

OR GAARA, SADLY...

please

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Yes, the penguins are here too.. YOU CAN'T ESCAPE THEM!