Those Who See Cannot Unsee

Hello there readers! This is Author-chan but call me Pastel Goth! I absolutely LOVE this plot and I hope that you guys love it too. So let's begin! Oh let me remind yall that this IS a Hetalia x Reader x 2pHetalia. So yeah. Okay I should really start right now.

·♡♥·♡♥·♡♥·♡♥·♡♥·♡♥·♡♥·♡♥·♡♥·♡♥·♡♥·♡♥·♡♥·♡♥·♡♥·

Those Who See Cannot Unsee

¤·¤ Trying to solve the world's mysteries. Trying to find the meaning of life. Trying to cure horrible and irreversable diseases like cancer. All these things are easier than trying to forget ¤·¤

- Pastel_Goth

Reader's POV

I walked aimlessly around the streets of London, England. I was supposed to meet this man...um...his name was...um...his name was (Johnn Cenaaaaaa I know its old but whatever) Arthur Kirkland.

Right anyways he sent me this address to meet him at, but I just can't seem to find it. "Ugh..." I groaned in annoyance. Thud! I fell backwards onto my butt. "O-Ouch..." I muttered.

"Oh...are you okay poppet?" A cheery British accented voice asked.

"Uh-Yeah I am. Thanks for asking." I smiled as I opened my eyes to take in the Brit's features. He had strawberry blonde hair and bright blue eyes that nearly even had swirls of pinks in them. "He looks so much like Arthur..." I muttered.

"Um excuse me? I couldn't quite catch that poppet." He asked as he offered to get me up and in which I gladly accepted.

"Um...sorry you just look like someone I know. Do you happen to know Arthur Kirkland?" I asked, hope present in my voice. Maybe he could help me find this address.

"Yes. Why do you a-"

"Cupcake dick! You sure are taking your fucking time. Hurry up before Francois goes into another whore house!" A red headed American guy ran towards the Brit.

"*le gasp* Language, Al-ly! Okay I'm coming." He said forgetting about me and left my side.

"Okay..." I said.

I asked every pedestrian I saw for directions but none were reliable sources of information. Until I saw a guy with light auburn hair, a strange curl that stuck out to his right and his eyes were closed? How can he even walk? "Ve...I-a wonder if-a Germany won't scold me this time...?" He muttered out. How strange...did he just refer to someone as a country?

"Um...excuse me sir. Do you know where the World Conference Hall is?" I asked showing him an address.

The man opened his eyes to reveal a light chocolate brown colour and looked at me. "Oh ciao-a bella! I know where that is! Here I'll show you! By the way my-a name is Feliciano Vargas. It's very nice to meet a bella ragazza like you." He said while winking at me.

"Oh...um...My name's (F-F/n) (L/n)...nice to meet you too...um..
Feliciano..." I said, blushing at him winking at me. Unaware of what he just called me. I stretched out my hand for a handshake. But he took it and kissed it.

I pulled my hand away immediately, a darker shade of red tinted my (pale/tanned/dark) skin.

The Italian obviously oblivious to the very evident blush on my face, took my hand and led the way.

We eventually made it to a glass building. "Woah..It looks so cool...is this really the place? Its so..." I started to say.

"Out of this world?" Feliciano said smirking, his eyes still closed.