Chapter 1: To the Leaf

Start from the beginning

"I will, sensei." I mumbled.

"Have a safe trip Hajime-kun.." Temari said with a blush.

I nodded my head and looked at Kankuro. He had his arms crossed and looked the other way. His father nudged him making him sigh.

"Be.... safe getting there. But just because I'm hoping you get there safe is because I still need to show you who's the better puppet master." he stated.

"It is and will always, be me." I said bluntly. "My puppets are true art, while yours are disfigured and disproportionate."

Kankuro was fuming but was being held back from his older sister. I then looked over to Gaara, he nodded his head as I did with mine. Gaara and I never had to speak to one another to understand the message we hinted out. We understood each other clearly which made those around us wonder what we could be saying. After the goodbyes, I had finally began my journey to Konoha.

~Time Skip~

I made it to the village within three days. It was a hassle but I survived, so no big deal. I walked towards the two gate keepers and greeted them. One had spiky black hair with a strip of bandage going across his nose with the other had brown hair that covered his right eye. 

"How can we help you kid?" the black haired male said.

I gave him the scroll that contained the Kazekage's request as they nodded their heads. I took my scroll back and made my way to the Hokage building from the direction they had given me. Man, this place sure is different from Suna. The weather isn't as hot, there's signs of plants here, and most importantly, there was no sand. It made me feel a bit homesick... I walked to the Hokage's door and knocked. I heard a muffled 'come in' and walked inside. I gave him a slight bow and gave him the scroll. He read over it thoroughly and clasped his hands together.

"So he wishes for you to stay here?" he asked.

I nodded my head as he continued.

"It says here you are capable of ANBU level, but he wants you to be around children your age, correct?"

I nodded my head once more.

"Well, I can allow you to live here. What is your name and age?" he asked.

"My name is Hajime, age 11." I said.

"Surname?" he asked.

I clenched my fists. "No surname... not anymore that is."

He nods his head giving me a sad look and gave me an apartment key, as well as some money to start off. He tells me where my apartment complex is located and told me he'd bring in a shinobi tomorrow morning to guide me to the academy. I make my way to my apartment and began to store away my stuff. Once that was over with, I ate a quick snack and went to bed since I was exhausted from the trip.

BEEP

BEEP 

BEE-

I hit the snooze button on my alarm clock and stretched. It was about 7:15am, the academy doesn't start until another hour. I got up from my bed and took a hot shower. After that, I dried my hair and wore my usual attire. I quickly ate breakfast and waited for the shinobi who was to escort me to the academy. After a few minutes of waiting, there was a knock at me door. I opened the door and my eyes widened a bit. This man... he looked just like the White Fang. I narrowed my eyes at him causing him to look confused.

"Uh, hello... my name is Kakashi Hatake, I will be escorting you to the academy." he said.

'I see... he is the son of Konoha's White Fang... if he hadn't told me his name, I'd probably tear him to shreds. Or maybe I will since he is the son of that BEAST!'