12 |Noah and Allie|

Start from the beginning

"How very caring of you Marco," I told him sarcastically. "He's your cousin."

"And you are my fiancé," he said once we reached a room at the bottom of the hallway. He opened the door and before I could see anything he picked me up and threw me onto the bed. "I care more about what I'm going to do to you right now," he said before closing the door and locking it.

I gulped in anticipation as he approached me like a predator stalking its prey. I couldn't help but compare his gaze to that of a lions on Animal Planet.

"Eliza Stavros," he murmured as he came around the bed. He pushed me down roughly with on hand. "I like the sound of that." He ran his fingers from my cheek all the way down to the hem of my shorts, slowly and tauntingly. "Don't you El?"

I could only nod my head.

"I want to hear you say it," he said gruffly as he rounded the bed again and grabbed my ankles that were hanging off the mattress. "I want to hear you say it," he repeated as he yanked my legs around his waist, bringing my center to his hard one.

I moaned loudly, not trying to keep it quiet and grasped the sheets under me. We both still had our clothes on but it still felt so damn good.

"Eliza," he growled as circled his hips against mine. "Say it."

"Eliza Stavros," I moaned, "I'm going to be Eliza Stavros."

He pulled his shirt off in one swift movement, catching me by surprise. He definitely looked different before I left. Sure he had muscles but not abs or pecks or well such an epic V line that everyone has been talking about. I always thought those were myths.

I was practically drooling as he began to unzip his jeans. I shot up from my position, grabbing his hand to stop him. With a flushed face I breathed out, "Let me."

Marco looked shocked for only a second before he pulled away his hands and rested them on my waist. I made a split second decision and pulled my own shirt over my head. I maybe might have forgotten that I wasn't wearing a bra though.

Marco's eyes nearly popped out of his head once they rested on my bare chest. I decided to be brave and not hold back any longer so I grabbed his hands and rested them on my breasts.

He didn't do anything for it a bit, acting like a teenage boy who always thought boobs were a fairy tale. So I took it upon myself to get a reaction out of him.

I laid my hands on his abs and slowly brought them down to the hem of his pants. With his eyes connected to mine I unzipped his jeans with the flick of a finger. I let my finger run down the entrance slowly, feeling him harder underneath my touch.

I pulled down his jeans next and never taking my hands off him, I reached around him and squeezed his perfectly shaped ass before yanking down his boxers before he could let out a breath.

He pushed me onto the bed roughly again, growling in the back of his throat. "I've been patient with you Eliza," he grumbled as he grabbed my own pants. "Now it's my turn." He pulled my pants and underwear down quickly, breaking the zipper and the button in the process.

We weren't going to take it slow, I figured that. We have already waited too long and we couldn't live much longer if we didn't do it now.

...
Naughty scene so please follow these instructions if you haven't already for my previous books:)

1. Follow me
2. Log out or exit app
3. Log back in
4. Find book titled "Private Chapters" on my page
5. Enjoy and come back here for the rest!:)
...

The next morning I woke before Marco. I stared at him longer than what would be considered romantic. When he began to stir I ran to the bathroom, not wanting him to know what I was doing. I took a quick shower and under the hot spray of the water I let myself relax against the tile wall. There were bruises covering my hips but that pain was a pinch compared to what I felt between my legs. I was surprised I could even keep myself standing.

When I got out of the shower Marco was already waiting for me, his lustful gaze on me as I stepped out of the bathroom in a towel. He sat on the mattress, completely naked and not trying to hide his friend who I met last night.

"You have no shame do you," I said as I dug into my bag to pull out an outfit for the day.

I heard Marco approach from behind. When he pressed himself against my butt I squealed and shot up straight like a rod.

"You know you like it mia regina," he whispered huskily in my ear. I bit my lip but forced myself to push away from him.

"Trust me I want to," I told him and turned back to him. His face was hurt and pained. "But I'm sore, like really, really sore and I don't think it's a good idea to-"

"Did I hurt you," he panicked and grabbed my face in his hands. "Are you okay? I'm so sorry baby," he apologized profusely while he laid kisses all over my face.

"It's okay Marco," I said with a laugh and held him at arm's length. "We just have to wait until it stops hurting so much okay? Why don't we get breakfast right now, I'm starving."

"My Uncle makes the best food ever," he said with a grin. "I'll meet you down there mia regina."

He disappeared into the bathroom while I got dressed then I made my way down to the kitchen.

I wasn't two seconds into the kitchen when the sound of applause made its way around the room, starting with Rocco.

"Didn't know my cousin had it in him," he said amused.

Mortified, I turned to Sofia just in time. She ran towards me, clapping her hands like an excited five year old before pulling me into a hug. "Babies soon yes?"

"From the way it sounded last night I think I'll have to agree Ma," Rocco said laughing.

...
Don't forget to click the vote button:)