The leader, he could only assume, of the four roared at Optimus and lunged at him. Immediately the two began to fight, the other three keeping their distance and watching. Sunstreaker wasn't concerned, and lost his interest in keeping track of the fight. He knew how it would end, despite how much stronger the bigger mech was compare to Optimus, he would lose the battle. Optimus had a goal, he was desperate and when Optimus Prime had a goal, he very well achieved it.

Even if it meant dying.

He found a spot to sit, and hung back a distance to avoid getting caught up in the fight. Half-sparked he watched the brawl, it didn't even seem the beast was using all of his strength, and he probably wasn't. Perhaps he was testing the Prime? That would make sense.

In the midst of watching he felt a connection open, and his spark froze. His optics widened and shock poured through him in waves as another set of emotions joined his own. Curiosity and happiness filled him, he felt a poke through this connection, a connection he though he'd never feel again.

-Hiya Sunny!-

Instantly the golden mech was drowned in a wave of glee and love. Sideswipe flooded their once vacant bond with so many strong affectionate emotions Sunstreaker though he might combust. 

Instantly Sunstreaker shoved him harshly through the bond, he projected his feelings of despair, betrayal, and longing to his twin. He felt his twin stall, before venting gently.

-You left me- He stated with raw hurt and betrayal

His twin began to sooth him, nuzzling to him through the bond.

-No, I didn't. I never left, and I never will.- Sideswipe crooned lovingly to his hurting twin.

-You were dead!- Sunstreaker snapped and Sideswipe vented.

There was a short moment of tense silence between the two.

-I was- He confirmed

Sunstreaker growled and instantly Sideswipe pacified him.

-But I never left you Sunny, i never will- He reassured.

Sunstreaker pushed him when his twin called him by the nickname he 'hated', as he projected his feelings of confusion and loss. He pushed at Sideswipe to open up the part of their bond that was blocked up, like Sideswipe was hiding something from him. His twin eased the barrier down, and his memories of death and what came after made the golden warrior freeze up. 

-Our little human is the reason I was able to come back, without her I would've been dragged back to limbo.- Sideswipe said, puffing up in pride for the human.

Sunstreaker with deathly silent through the bond, dark and brooding as he processed this information. It all made sense now. Why the femme was making his spark pull towards her, why he could feel her emotions, why he felt so fragging guilty when he hurt her! Sideswipe was within her soul, and that was why he could never find it within himself to offline the little meat-sack.

Sunstreaker honestly felt nothing negative towards the femme any longer, no disgust, no anger, no hate. In fact he rather respected the flesh-bag now, she saved his twin, he knew how selfish humans could be, he knew that if his twin had gotten stuck with another human, they're reunion probably would have never happened. Any other human could have abused and used the connection it had between him and his twin

Sunstreaker jabbed his twin with curiosity as to where the human was, and his twin slyly poked him back.

-Admit it, you claim her too, you may not have felt me all this time, but I've felt you. And I know for a fact that you claim the femme as much as I do~- His idiot taunted.