Chapter 10

Alyssa's P.O.V

I got up from the couch and looked at the time.
6:14 pm
I walked upstairs, and entered my room. I got my phone out and called Matt.
I'm gonna apologize for just ditching him earlier. I don't know what got over me. I dial his number.
*RING*

*RING

*RING*
No answer...hmm.... I decide to go to his house and apologize there, so I walked in the bathroom, and took a shower and blow dried my hair. I put on a small amount of makeup,and walked back to my room.
I walked to my closet and got out a set of bra and panties, black tights,a white 'Too Cool For You' crop top, a flannel, and a black beanie.
I put them on, and got some black vans and walked out.
I locked the door, and jogged to my car. I opened the door and got in.

*skip the car ride*

I got out the spare key to his house in my car and unlocked the door.
He gave me a spare key to his house a couple of weeks ago, because he felt bad I'm always home alone or something, I forgot.
I silently walk in and hear moans coming from upstairs. Tears form due to all the thoughts that keep flooding in.
Maybe it's his brother. He did say his brother might be home with his girlfriend
I wipe the tear that fell and walk upstairs, following the moans.
The moans came from a last room in the hallway and I put my ear on the door.
"OH MY GOD MATT IM CLOSE"
"Me too baby, cum for me Amerie"
I ran out of the house and to my car.
I sat there, sobbing, while people drive by.
I saw that bitch walk out, while Matt waves to her, with crazy sex hair.
Thank god I parked somewhere far. I wipe my tears and drove away, not wanting other people to stare longer.

*skip the car ride*

I unlocked the door, and ran straight to my room, locking it.
I don't remember much after, but I do remember falling asleep crying.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay so idk how I feel about this chapter
Oh and I'm not sure if his brother actually has a gf, but in this story he does.
I feel so bad for Alyssa😕
But anywaysssss
Hope you guys have an amazing day/night
K byeeeeee💗