Diagon Alley Part One

Red's P.O.V

"Let's go Raymond, we have to meet up with the Garrick's in 10 minutes!" My mother says.

I groan and roll out of bed.

After pulling on a sweater and some jeans I run my fingers through my hair and trudge downstairs, where my family is waiting for me.

We leave the house and walk over to Anslo's.

His parents talk with mine and I fist bump Anslo.

"Hogwarts, You better watch out, You better not cry, You better not pout I'm telling you why. Raymond and Anslo are coming to school." He sings.

"Did you just..... sing a Christmas Carol in August?" I ask him.

"Yep." He says.

I grin.

"Come now boys, let's get your school things." His parents say as they saunter down the street.

Anslo and I trail after them.

"Raymond do you know what house you want to be in?" Anslo asks me.

"Slytherin, infact, I know I'm going to be Slytherin." I say.

"I dunno, maybe Gryffindor 'cause your daring and kinda loud." Anslo says.

I punch him in the arm and follow after our families into the Leaky Cauldron.
We enter Diagon Alley and the sheer amount of activity sends my senses into overdrive and I stay alert for any threats.

"Calm down Bro, it's just Diagon Alley." Anslo says, clapping his hand to my back.

"To many people to close together for my liking." I say under my breath.

Our parents leave us outside Gringotts while they go in and grab money.

"Raymond don't do anything stupid ok?" Carla says to me.

"No promises." I say mischievously.

"Hey do you want me to call you Carla or Naomi?" I ask her.

"Naomi." She says.

"Ok cool." I say.

"Here darling." My mother says to her, handing her a bag of money.

"Where's mine?" I ask her.

"Anslo's parents are bringing yours out. They insisted that they must give you money." My mom says.

Anslo's parents exit the bank and give us each a bag of money. Much more money than my sister had gotten from my parents.

"Let's do this." Anslo says.

Liz's Point of View

I fidget with the button on my red jacket waiting for Donny and his parents to come pick us up.

Somebody knocks on our door.

I jump out of the recliner in our cramped living room to open the door.

"Hi."

Peter, Don's father smiles at me,"Where's your father?"He asks."Upstairs, you can go up if you want."He passes by me.

"Hey Scott, relax it's not like some person is going to make you cry, or like your gonna see your future husband." He teases trying to lighten the mood.I drag him into the kitchen.

"Tell me about the Hogwarts's houses again Donny!" I begged him.

He laughs.

"Fine...Fine.Ravenclaw's founder was Rowena Ravenclaw.Where if you have a ready mind and are a quick learner you'll be placed in that house.Then there's Hufflepuff the founder was named Hellen...No Helga Hufflepuff.Who said she'll take the rest who don't belong in just one house.My favorite and the one I'm going to be in is Gryffindor!The mighty Godric Gryffindor founded it, where dwell the brave at heart!Then there's the house I think should have never been created.The evil and most cunning of the four Salazar Slytherin founded it, there's a reason why the house symbol is a snake, he was a parlsetounge.Stay away from those type of people Liz they're dangerous and not to be trusted."He explained for the 15th time now.