3-Quileute Legends and Imprints

Start from the beginning

‘of course! The more the merrier...where are going to meet?’ i asked as i placed the glass on the sink and let the warm water run thru it. ‘i didnt have breakfast by the way...care to feed this orphan?’

‘come over and we’ll feed you, we can meet here. I’ll let Kim know, she’s just outside with loverboy.’ She said and added ‘see you!’

As soon as i ended the call i grabbed my car keys, locked the house and went to my car. I inhaled the scent of the woods and felt that this day would really be great...and i am crossing my fingers for that. The drive took me 10min and i found myself at the Clearwater’s beautiful country home that looked something from a fairy tale for their gate was white and it had dozens and dozens of flowers, their driveway was lined with fruit bearing trees and more flowers and what completed this beautiful garden is a pretty swing found underneath the weeping willow. I was greeted by a grinning Seth as he jogged to meet me.

‘you’re up early Winter...where are you and Leah off to? She told me its girls day today...meaning?’ he asked me his eyes filled with expectation and endless energy.

I ruffled his hair and gave him a hug ‘well good morning to you too Seth...well your sister, kim and i are going to get some shopping done...’

He pouted as he opened the door for me ‘i hate shopping so i guess i cant come?’

‘of course you cant seth baby, but we’ll make sure we’ll have something for you when we get back’ leah said from the top of the stairs as she waved at me ‘i’ll be down in a second winter, mom made breakfast’

‘thanks Leah...did you call Kim?’ i asked which she gave me a yes before disappearing back in her room. Seth and i walked towards the kitchen and i was greeted by the smell of pancakes, eggs and hotdogs and my stomach grumbled telling me i was already famished.

I smiled at Sue Clearwater as she gave me a hug, she was one of the sweetest women here in Forks and i was blessed to have her like a second mom, she and my mother were close friends and despite the distance they still find a way to somehow have a get together.

‘morning sue...thanks for adopting me for breakfast’ i told her as i gave her a kiss and helped her with the plates and it was then that i noticed it looked like she prepared food for a whole squadron ‘uhh are we having a tea party of some sort?’ i asked.

She laughed and handed me another plate ‘well the whole pack heard you were coming over for breakfast and they asked if they could eat here as well.’

‘oh my gosh! And you prepared all these? I am so sorry!! Let me help you with cooking...those boys ugh!’ i said as i wrinkled my nose and found seth grinning at me from his psp ‘they can eat a lot!’

‘it comes with their phasing child...they’re a hungry lot. So our jacob and our little winter have a date tonight...’ she said with a knowing smile ‘that makes billy very happy indeed’

It was my turn to laugh and i shrugged ‘if only i know where is he taking me...seth?’

‘uhh i dont know what you’re talking about Winter’ he answered sheepishly and it was when we heard knocks on the door ‘that must be the guys and kim...i’ll go see’

‘he loves jacob so i doubt he’ll tell me anything’ i said and true to what he said it was indeed the pack and kim, the boys were their usual noisy selves and this time they all wore shirts. They all gave me a smile and whistled once they saw what i was wearing.

‘lookie here...who’s this hot girl serving us breakfast?’ Embry said as he gave me a hug and putting his arm around me.

Kim grinned and gave me a hug ‘i am so glad we’re having some girl time today...i needed that!’ she said excitedly ‘where’s leah?’