Meeting again //after breaking up (Part 1)

/2011/
She saw him, backstage at the Latin Grammys. He look so fucking sexy. He looked at her. They linked eyes for a minute, as if they were pleading for each other. They both didn't realise it but they were crazy for one another.

Wilmer left her. She remembered that night and regretted everything she had done. The painful flashbacks were flooding back into her mind.

•Flashback•
A drunken Demi walks in to find Wilmer sitting in the living room.

Demi- Hey baby
Wilmer- Demi where were you, I was so worried.
Demi- I don't fucking know.

Wilmer walks up to her and tries to hold her by the waist seeing as she's stumbling and shaking.

Wilmer- Demi your breathe smells like alcohol, you promised me you weren't gonna drink and your shaking like crazy.

Demi- So? Stop telling me what to fucking do! I came home early to cuddle and spend time with you not to fucking fight.

Wilmer- THIS ISNT EARLY DEMI! It's two in the morning, don't you understand that you lied to me ? Don't you get that someone could have hurt you or kidnapped you?

Demi- I DO UNDERSTAND THAT WILMER, IM AN ALCOHOLIC! I CANT JUST STOP. IM SORRY IM SUCH A FUCKING BURDEN TO YOUR AMAZING LIFE!

Wilmer sighs helplessly and notices Demi's bleeding.

Wilmer- sweetie let me help you..that looks really bad, I'll make it bette-/

Demi- NO STOP IT! STOP PRETENDING THAT YOU LOVE ME! No one does. ALL YOU DO IS TRY TO CONTROL ME!  JUST BECAUSE IM YOUNGER THAN YOU DOSNET MEAN YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME AND DOSENT MEAN IM STUPID! JUST LEAVE!

Wilmer- You know what nena?

He kisses her passionately for a while, he pulls away and caresses her face.
In that instance Demi felt guilt from what she said, she realised she didn't mean it.

"I love you so much baby girl.. But I can't sit here and watch you kill yourself, I have gave so much to you Angel, why can't you give anything to yourself?"

He walked away,they both had tears in there eyes. She wished she was sober enough to realise what was happening and stop it.

"For the record nena, I didn't know what love was until I met you".

He then walked out the front door and the Next day Demi was entered into a sober living house.

(End of flashback)

Demi realised she'd been staring at Wilmer for ages now, there eyes were still linked. She broke the state and smiled a little at him and he smiled big back.

He walked over to her and they subconsciously hugged.
They had a special way of hugging were Wilmer would put his arms around her waist and caress  her back and Demi would dig her head into his neck and put her arms around his neck also.
They had a warmth between them that was comforting and could not be found in anyone else.
The hug was so tight, she never wanted to let go of him..ever.

Demi- I..I missed you Wilmer - Demi blurted out.
Wilmer- I'm so happy your okay.

That hurt her, knowing the pain he forced on him. No wonder he left.

They pulled away and smiled at each other.
Demi- I am okay.. I'm better than okay, I've been sober for 4 months Wilmer, because of you.
Wilmer- No Nena, because of you. Give your self credit where credit is due.

Demi was gonna lean in to kiss his lips, she'd missed then so much, the taste and the sound then make when she sucked them, but then..

"Um babe, who is this?"
Demi's smile quickly dropped off her face when she looked over Wilmer's shoulder to see a beautiful woman calling her handsome Latin baby "babe".

/her heart broke

Please leave a rate and tell me what you think😘