Drabble 1

"Baby" Demi moaned as Wilmer wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her out of bed.
"Demmm-miiii" Wilmer said mocking her.
"I wanna cuddle it's too early" she said as she turned onto her back facing him, grinning. "And the baby's been hurting my back" Demi groaned.

She lifted her shirt subconsciously and spread her finger over her small bump.

She kept convincing herself the baby was kicking already even though it had only been two months since she got pregnant. Her and Wilmer weren't planning for a baby. Wilmer was overly excited but Demi.. Not so much. They had already moved in together and were engaged. It seemed like the perfect time but Demi still didn't think she was ready to be a mother.

Wilmer ran his finger over her belly, he knew Demi liked it by the way she grinned. He started played with her bellybutton making her laugh, he kissed her stomach and planted small kisses on her navel. "Don't touch my navel baby, it might pop out!".
"Hahaha I don't think thats possible baby girl" he stated. He caressed her stomach wondering about how there's a tiny human inside that belonged to them.

'Mmm baby stop " Demi said getting aroused, "Just get in bed and cuddle".
Wilmer got in bed and hugged her from behind, he was hoping they would spend their second day in Bora bora swimming rather than laying in bed all day. But he didn't mind as long as He was in Demi's company. They had plenty of time to spend swimming.

(Sorry it's short, please comment and tell me what you though and also leave a request for more dilmer drabbles) katrina x