OH SHIT!

Amber pov
I pull up at home and I hear Roc voice😒. I look up at his house and he points at me then laughs😔. I can't deal with him. I don't understand how you can change so quickly on someone you like😩.

I walk in the house and fall to the ground. Our of nowhere, my phone begins going off. Really dad this is not a good time.

               FACETIME
Me. (Sniffs) hey daddy 👋🏼

Dad. Hey baby girl how is it going 😊

Me. Oh umm it's going good 😁

Dad. What's wrong Amber😕

Me. Nothing 👐

Dad. You tell me right now!

Me. This boy name Roc that I met; he's jealous for what I don't know and he posted flyers around the school saying I suck and fuck for free.

Dad. I will hurt that lil nigga. Do you need me out there

Me. ✋🏽No dad I'm fine. I have to learn on my own😔

Dad. Alright smart choice. Don't lets these Thot ass niggas get to you okay.

Me. I won't Dad💯

Dad. Alright love you keep me posted 😘

Me. I will love you too😘

We hang up. I log into snapchat and Instagram. All I see is "Amber is a Thot" with my name tagg. I swear I can't. I throw my phone across the living room. Unfortunately, my phone went black.

I walk into the kitchen and go straight for the drawer. I grab a butchers knife. No one likes/loves me so why should I love myself?.

I slowly put the knife up to my wrist. I begin pressing deeper into my skin. OUCH this shit hurts.

Out of nowhere, I hear banging on the door.

I jump dropping the knife onto the floor. I begin breathing hard. Next, I fix myself up a little bit.

I open the door and its Prod and TeTe.

I step aside letting them in.

Me. If it isn't both of my best friends 😁😊

Prod. Well we wanted to check on you

TeTe. Yeah Prod called me after you stormed out and I rushed over to his house

Me. I'm not even going to lie but yall came in perfect timing 😁

TeTe & Prod. Why you say that 😕😁

Me. I was about to cut myself and I broke my phone😔

Prod. 😒No wonder you didn't answer

Me. 😁Sorry guys

Prod. Amber your better than this don't worry about his ass

TeTe. Naw fuck that we're going to worry about him. Don't his goofy ass live across the street (standing up from the couch)

She always has to be the violent one😂😂.

Me. Best friend don't do nothing stupid 😁

TeTe. I'll be back (heading for the door)

Me. (Placing my hand on my face) OMG she is going to kill him. Prod lets go

Prod and I lift from the couch and follow TeTe across the street. She is really crazy like fr.

TeTe rings Roc doorbell and he answers. Couldn't his ass not answer, I'm trying to save his dumb ass😒.

TeTe. Is this the bitch nigga (pointing at Roc and looking back at me)

I quickly nod.

TeTe. So I hear you can't keep your mouth close (balling her fist into the palm of her hand)

Roc. 😂✋🏽listen before you waste your breathe,I don't hit girls. So yall can take this bull shit right back across the street (pointing back at my house)

TeTe. Boy shut your dumb ass up (slapping him in his face)

Roc holds his face and pauses.

Roc. Bitch (raising his hand to TeTe)

Prod quickly punches him in the mouth.

Prod. Don't you ever try to hit a girl what's wrong with you. You must have lost your damn mind

Roc. Really Prod (holding his face). I thought we were brothers (spitting out blood)

Prod. Well not anymore ✌🏽️

Roc. 😂I always knew your ass was fake (spitting out more blood)

Prod. 😊That's nice

Roc. Your going to hit me over these bitches (pointing at TeTe and I)

Me. Boy who the fuck are you talking to (stepping in front of TeTe)

Roc. Oh so now you have balls because your friends are here. Who ran out crying in school huh?

A girl comes out of the back. IS HE REALLY STILL WITH THIS BITCH CIARA??

Ciara. What's going on baby 😕 (standing next to him)

Roc. (Wrapping his arm around her) Nothing much telling them to get tf away 💯

Ciara. 😂I guess this bitch Amber here to fuck you for free huh? (Looking up at me)

TeTe. (Stepping in front of Ciara) Listen here bitch,I don't know you but I will beat that ass. You better watch that shit

Ciara. Yeah yeah. last time I checked, your black ass isn't Amber

Me. Bitch that strike two and the other day was one. All together that's um let me see (counting on my hands how many times she has fucked up)...three.

Ciara. So wtf are yall going to do (balling up her fist)

I look at Prod and he laughs. He then nods his head telling me to do that to her ass.

I grab her and begin punching her in her face.

Me. Now what bitch talk shit now.

Ciara begin to bleed. She tries to fight back, but I continue to punch her.

Me. What now bitch, I can't her you talking

TeTe and Prod grab me and we walk back over to my house.

I know I beat her ass but this isn't going to make me feel better.

TeTe. Best friend are you good 👀

Me. yeah I'm fine for now 😔

TeTe. Do you want me to spend a night 👀

Me. Yes please

Prod. (Throwing his hands in the air) Well damn just forget about me huh? 😒😂

Me. Now you know you can 😒😂

Prod. Yeah I know 😊

Me. ✋🏽😒Don't get cocky boy

Prod and TeTe stay the night. We all didn't go to school the next day.

-------------------------------------------
WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN WITH CIARA AND AMBER?

WILL ROC STOP BEING PETTY AND FORGET ABOUT EVERYTHING?

WHAT WILL IT BE LIKE THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS AT SCHOOL?

TBC

COMMENT LIKE VOTE
NEGATIVE/ POSITIVE LET ME KNOW