HOME TOWN L.A.

LAST DAY IN LA
AMBER POV
I was enjoying my last day in my home town. Yeah I loved it out here but I want to go live with my dad in ATL☀️☀️. I have a boyfriend, his name is Chris😋😘. I am really going to miss him😩😔. We have now been dating for 2 years. Yes,things are going good right now! Usually things turn left instead of right in my relationships😔.

I walk down the street with my best friend Meeka, her boyfriend Tahj and Chris.

Meeka. Best friend I'm going to miss you man 😔.

Me. I'm going to miss you too 😩

Meeka. Who tf is going to help me deal with these knuckle heads😒😂 (nudging Chris and her boyfriend Tahj)

Chris. Aye don't even start that with yo- (GCO)

Meeka. ✋🏽Boy don't do too much nah

Me. Okay enough guys I have to go home and get ready to leave tomorrow morning

My dad is coming to get me in the morning and we are leaving for ATL.

We all arrive at my house. I open the door to my mom, sister and brother.

Me. Hey guys today is officially my last day here

Everybody. Yeah we know. We're going to miss you

Me. Mom since this is my last day out here can the gang spend a night until I leave tomorrow 😁

Ma. Amber

Me. Please ma 😩

Ma. The girls on the couch boys on the floor

Me. Okay thank you thank you thank you (hugging her tightly)😘

They end up staying and we chilled all night long.

10 A. M IN THE MORNING
Shhh Im cuddling with Chris on the floor, while Meeka and Tahj lie on the couch. DONT TELL MOMMA😂😂. My phone begin vibrating continuously.

I answer with out reading the caller ID.

Me. Hello

Dad. Amber wake up I'll be there in a hour get up and get ready

Me. Ugh fine

I AM NOT A MORNING PERSON AT ALL🙅🙅.

I slowly release from Chris grip. That's shit is extremely hard.

        10 MINUTES LATER
I step out of the shower and as I try walking out of he bathroom I was being pushed back in by Chris.

Me. Baee I have to get ready, Dad is on his way 😂

Chris. So 😒

Me. Chris not today 🙅🏽

Chris. Ugh fine 😒

He must be slow😂😘.

I walk In my room do my daily routine. Next, I put on black leggings, a white crop-top with a blue cardigan wrapped around my waist and blue converse. I curl my hair and put on gold jewelry.

My sister name is Tierra, but we call her T.

T. (Turning over) are you about to leave

Me. Sadly, Yes 😩

T. Okay I love you 😘

Me. I love you too 😘

I hug everyone and as my dad drives away to the airport everyone waves good bye.

Man I am truly going to miss my home town.