Chapter 1

NOTE: THIS STORY IS NO LONGER BEING CONTINUED.
because I wrote this story when I was a small young child and this story is shit so yeah. I had no plot for this :/

WARNING!!!!!!!! This story is not good so just be prepared its super cliché and cringy read my other books they're better then this crap!!!!!!!sjwohdodhjdjsndjeje

>>Your P.O.V<<

          My back was facing the wooden floor, I have been laying down here for hours now. Dry tears stained my face and my eyes stung like hell. Well one eye, my left eye had a large bruise and the right side of my hip had another large bruise which looks much worse than my eye, it consist of the colors red, blue, and purple.

How did I end up like this? Well it has to do with my psycho father.....

>>Flashback<<

"Dad I'm a demon" I told him out of the blue as he was cleaning the dishes, I heard one of silver plates drop onto the ground and the glass spread throughout the kitchen floor. I looked up at my dad who was already in front of me. "what?" He said with his jaw clenched. "I-im a demon dad, mom told me I inherited from her and I don't think its all that bad reall-" I was cut off when he slapped me across the face letting the smack echo throughout the room. I sat there in silence, but he broke it "Not all that bad huh? NOT ALL THAT BAD! ARE YOU KIDDING ME Y/N YOU'RE A FREAK!" he shouted at my face leaving me speechless and I closed my eyes tightly from letting any tears escape.

He grabbed a fistful of my hair dragging me to the basement door, he punched me on the eye and kicked my stomach making me fall down the wooden stairs. I groaned in pain "crap" I mumbled.

I sat there a couple laid there for a couple minutes until I heard my mom and dad arguing, I got up the stairs slowly when I got up I heard a gunshot that startled me. "Mom?" No response "MOM!" I shouted out of fear that my mom could be dead. The door opened and I saw my mom, she was covered in blood and her h/c hair draped over her face "y/n, I love you" she whispered, her body tumbled down the stairs and when i looked up with horror clearly showing on my face I saw my dad with a smirk plastered onto his face. "Y-YOU BASTARD!" I screamed at him he glared at me and kicked me once again on the side.

>>Your POV<<

And here I am, on the basement floor with my mom at the front of the stairs dead. At this point my eye was healing so my vision was slightly more clear and my side was also healing very slowly.
I sat up and looked at my mom, there she was dead, my heart hurt and I felt sick. I got up slowly and walked towards the basement As I was walking towards the door I saw a family photo with my mom, dad and I. I glared at the photo "Fuck you dad" I said simply and ran up the stairs kicking the door with all my might. Thankfully it opened and I walked out with a deadpanned face plastered. I walked up stairs and I saw my dad in my room looking through my stuff. "What the hell are you doing?!" I questioned with rage clearly showing in my voice "looking through your crap" he said in a calm tone.

I saw him reach behind his back and pull out a gun and pointing it at me. I rolled my eyes it wouldn't kill me just leave a hole in me but I didn't tell him. I ran towards him in a quick pace and grabbed the gun out of his grasp. I shot him quickly to get it over with, I walked downstairs, took a shower and changed into different clothing and left the house.