1 - The Night Before Disaster

"Yooo, (F/N)!" Mary, your best friend, greeted you as you opened your front door.

"Hey Mary~!" You replied, smiling as you guys did your usual special handshake and hugged.

You motioned for your friend to enter your house, and once she did, you happily closed the door behind her. Mary was already heading for your kitchen, specifically your refrigerator, when you turned back to the rest of your house.

"Sooo~", Mary dragged out the 'o' as she said it, while also opening the refrigerator and grabbing a bowl of strawberries,"what are we going to do tonight?" She asked as she closed the fridge door and made her way over to you.

"Ehh...probably watch some anime all night." You guessed, and plopped down onto your (F/C) couch. "What do you suggest we watch?"

Mary sat down next to you, setting the strawberry bowl on her lap.
"Anime-wise..? Maybe...uhmmm... SAO?"

You picked up your TV remote as you thought about her suggestion.

"Ehh...give me some more titles."

"SnK?"

"Mmmm...I will admit that even though the characters are hot in that one, I'm not in the mood for gore. So..."

Mary groaned in annoyance.
"You want an anime that's funny then?"

You looked at her irritated hazel eyes with a smirk. "Sure."

"Ugh...Fine. Free? Soul Eater? Hetalia? Pokèm-"

"Actually..." You cut your friend off as she was listing anime titles, "Hetalia doesn't sound half bad. I haven't seen that in forever." You decided, and stood up to grab your laptop, also hearing Mary give an irritated huff.
(Even though it was true that you hadn't seen Hetalia in a while, you still remembered a lot about it, and most of the character's solo songs. Yes, you were that addicted at one time. And it was all because of Mary. Surprise, right?)

Once you got ahold of your small computer, you pulled up the first two seasons of Hetalia and put it on a playlist. You then set the laptop next to your TV, connected the two of them, then sat back down onto the couch.

"You ready?" You asked your best friend as you lifted up the remote again.

"Oh shoot. Wait. Popcorn."

You chuckled as you watched your friend scramble over to your kitchen again and put some microwavable popcorn into the microwave. She came back minutes later with a giant bowl of buttered popcorn and you two began to watch the selected anime.

~~~

After watching for an hour or two, and laughing at certain parts, you two started to get a little tired. A few minutes after you realized that, you looked over to your left and saw that your brunette-haired friend was softly snoring, and fast asleep.
You looked back at the TV and continued to watch Hetalia, but before you could even think about turning it off when you started feeling a bit tired, you found yourself drifting off, much like your friend had. And before you knew it, you ended up falling asleep as well. Practically using Mary as your pillow in a way.

Once you were just as deeply asleep as your friend, the TV switched to a scene in which the Allied Powers were having a meeting. But instead of the scene going on like it usually would, 6 guys were staring straight at you two with peculiar interest in their eyes.

"Looks like the ladies have fallen asleep, non?" One chirped.

"It would seem so... But don't you even think about doing anything dirty to them, you frog!" Another one harshly spat in warning, a British accent betraying who he was.

Another guy groaned irritably.

"Will you dudes shut up? We need to get them before they wake up."

"Uh, America... I don't think this is a good idea, aru."

Said American looked at the only brunette who was in the scene.

"Why's that, China?"

China just gave him an anxious look.

"It just...doesn't feel right. That's all." He admitted sheepishly.

America smirked teasingly before he somehow climbed through the TV and into your home. He looked back to see the other countries staring at him, and he signaled China to help him out.

China sighed but found himself following America through the TV, even though he didn't like the idea of anything that was happening. And eventually the two of them were looking over you and your friend's sleeping forms.

China shot another worried glance at America, but it went completely unnoticed as the blonde bent down and picked up your body bridal-style and turned back towards the TV. Leaving the brunette country staring after the American as he took himself and you through the TV and back into the Conference Room.

China sighed and looked back over at Mary.

Why me out of all people... He silently complained before picking up your friend's body the same way America did yours.

He soon went through the TV once more and joined with his other friends in their meeting place. But once he did so, the TV and laptop in your house flickered off. And the house was consumed in an eerie silence.