"Oi! Kise!? Why are you crying too!? And don't cling onto me also!"

❖❖❖

"..It still feels like a dream." you said, spreading your arms out wide, skipping. "I wonder if I cried too much during the photo session. I still feel overjoyed."

"(Y/N)-chan, it isn't a dream."

"Hey Kuro-tan-"

"You're not going to call me by my first name, (Y/N)-chan?" You stop skipping and quickly turn red.

"Y-You know their is a reason why I haven't called you by your first name yet!"

"And why's that?" Kuroko-kun asks, stopping in front of you. He smiles as you started to get more flustered.

"It's because whenever I call you by your first name, I feel embarrassed." you said, averting your eyes away. Kuroko-kun smiles, turning around and continues the stroll. You puff your cheeks, feeling a little angry, "Hey, Kuro-tan, where are we going?"

He doesn't answer and continues to walk. You started to walk a little faster and tug on his shirt.

"Tetsuya!" you called, blushing.

"We're heading to the school."

"School? Why?" you asks. But he doesn't answer and continue to walk. When you guys had made it to Seirin and snuck in, you guys go to the gym. You guys stand in the middle and you were still confused why the both of you were there.

"Hey (Y/N)-chan, do you remember when you came into the gym?"

"Yeah. I was late and came here right away. When I first saw you, it felt like another amazing dream."

"Do you still have that ring I gave to you?" You nod, showing him the necklace that you bought. In the chain necklace was the ring that Kuroko-kun had given you.

"It's kind of like Taiga-tan, right? I didn't want to lose it and the ring comes out easily loose so.." Kuroko-kun smiles, not minding what you did.

"(Y/N)-chan." he calls. "Would you mind staying by my side smiling like this?! I need your smile to face my future. When we grow up, I want to stay with you forever. So when the time comes, I'll buy you another ring and tell you these words, "I love you more than anything else on the world. You're the most important person in my life, so please marry me."

You looked at him shocked, blushing. "Tetsuya..."

"Your smile is also my light. You always smiled at me. I was very happy. When I see you smiling for others, I wanted all along to be like that with you. Will you go out with me?"

You started to sniffle again, nodding repeatedly. "I love you too."

He smiles at you, walking up to you. You could see the red crimson color on his cheeks. He kisses you on your forehead and then aim right for the lips.

----------------------------

Epilogue;

Kuroko (Y/N): Head of the Orphanage/Teacher

Kuroko Tetsuya: Teacher

"Kuroko-senseicchi!" Kise yells.

"Oi. Don't call me that." you scold.

"I heard you're expecting a child. Is it a girl or boy? Man, Tetsu is so lucky." Aomine asks.

"Shut up. It's none of your business." you stuck your tongue out. "Sakurai-tan can you cut the vegetables for me? Man, why is everyone here?"

"Sure." he answers.

"It's been a long time since we last met, after all." Akashi said, putting his hands on your shoulder. "After we saw that beautiful ceremony, of course."

"I see that you haven't changed at all Sei-tan." you said, moving his hand away. "Go set up the table.

"Sorry for intruding, (L/N)." Kagami apologizes. You shook your head, smiling.

"Everyone is so loud and noisy, I kind of wish it was like this more."

"(Y/N)-chan, do you need help?" Momoi asks. You sweatdrop, shaking your head. "Don't be so mean! I can cook."

"Do you guys need any help in the kitchen?" Riko asks.

"Daiki-oniitan and Hyuuga-senpai should really propose to you two already." you sweatdrop.

"Huh?!" the two both said. You heard the doorbell ring.

"Oh. I'll go get that." you announce, avoiding Momoi and Riko. You looked at Nigou's small family, wishing it would be like that with you and Kuroko-kun, raising your own family. When you opened the door, you see your husband, smiling. "Welcome home, Tetsuya!"

"I'm home."