Their light and shadow.. was able to get Akashi to be knocked down. It was also thanks to Kuroko's Quasi-Emperor Eye. Akashi was shut down and knocked down. He had started to miss some too. Your eyes widen, your fist was clench, but you couldn't worry for the red head. But somehow, you couldn't stand seeing Akashi like that. You were cheering like normal and took a deep breath, raising your voice to cheer on for Seirin. We were finally reaching up there up to the point where we got a one point distance. It was in fact unbearable to see but even if the conflict was Akashi putting himself down, Seirin now had a chance. And the thing deep inside even if Akashi was conflicted, you wanted Seirin to win.

Rakuzan had called for a timeout. You couldn't tell for a moment but a bad premonition had started to befall you. You looked at Akashi, who was walking on the court. He smiles at you which made you jump. "Akashi Seijuro?!"

"(Y/N)-chan, what's wrong?" A tear fell from your eyes. You wiped it off as you saw him passed to Mabuchi.

"He's back. Akashi Seijuro is back." you eyes turn to Kagami and Kuroko-kun. "Things get tough from here now, Kuro-tan."

And you were absolutely right about it. Everyone from Rakuzan was in the zone. Even though Kagami continues to try to get into the second zone, everyone was reaching their limits. You see Kuroko-kun panting and you were now feeling worried for the team. 'Please no.. Don't give up.'

It was then you heard a voice.

"Go for it, Kuroko! Don't give up!" You turn your eyes towards the voice.

"Ogiwara-san.." you said, widening your eyes. You quickly turn to Kuroko-kun, who started crying when he saw his childhood friend holding a basketball. You felt heartwarm for a second.

"Sheesh.. I can't bear to watch. Geez don't look at me.." Aomine tells Momoi.

"Eh?" Momoi asks.

"Hey, Tetsu! Kagami!! You bastards won against us, ya know!! So if you can't beat someone like Rakuzan, I'm gonna beat you both up!" Aomine yells.

"Aomine.." Kagami-kun says.

"Dai-chan.." Momoi said, surprised.

"That goes for Kaijou, too!! Win this Seirin!!" Kise yells after Aomine.

"Defeat them!! Akashi, and Rakuzan!!" Midorima yells along.

"You sure you're okay, Atsushi?" Himuro asks the purple hair boy.

"No way, I'm gonna do that." Murasakibara pouted, feeling embarrassed.

The roaring sounds of the crowd started to overwhelm the whole team. You had started crying, couldn't see this scene. It had felt so heartwarming. You turn around and smiled, "Kuro-tan! Kagami-tan! Go for it! Don't give up! Win this! Please!"

"(Y/N)-chan.." Kuroko-kun said, still feeling astonished because of the cheering.

"(Y/N).." Akashi looks at you and looks at Kuroko-kun as well.

'..I'm sorry Sei-tan but we'll win.' you flinched realizing something that made you burst into tears even more. 'I see. After hearing the sounds of our friends and family, Dai-tan, Ryou-tan, Shin-tan, Atsushi-tan.. The reason why I wanted to cry after they lost this whole time... It's because we've changed. Kuro-tan has grown. Everyone has learned to work together as comrades. And one by one we want to win with our team. It was frustrating. It was painful. But we gotten this far. It will be alright. The happy feeling back in Teiko when everyone was working together was back. Thank you, Kagami-tan. No, thank you Seirin.'

"That's right... I'm not fighting by myself. I'm fighting with everyone!" Kagami unleashed the true form of Zone: The Direct Drive Zone.

With the little time the match had left, the intensity grew, you couldn't stop crying more than you already did. What everyone thought wasn't going to have a miracle, had a miracle.

Izuki had gave a perfect pass to Hyuuga, letting him score a point and a free throw. With the work of Hyuuga's throw and Kiyoshi's rebound, the throw was given to Kuroko-kun. When Akashi, who desperately want to stop Kuroko-kun, jumps. Time was ticking, you started to scream out their names, "Kuro-tan!! Kagami-tan!! Go!!"

"It's your loss..!" Akashi yells. "Kuroko..!!"

"No..." the shadow responded, "I haven't lost just yet..."

Now, we're all kids. There was all of frustrations, many endurance, kids make many mistakes, even we did and made tons of regrets. But, if you have a dream you want to conquer, don't give up to the very end.

"I am.." Kuroko-kun smiles, "..the shadow that had overcome the light. Kurok0-kun uses his misdirection once more, giving the ball to Kagami, who yells, slamming the ball in the hoop. You look at the score, speechless. 106 to 105. The referee blows the whistle and the confetti comes out.

"Winner by 1-point difference; Seirin High..!!!" refree calls. "At the end of this fierce battle... The ones who have finally taken down the strongest kings, who have reigned since the very beginning of the Winter Cup... The miraculous new stars who were established but two years ago..." the voice trailed off once more, "Seirin High School!! Are this year's Winter Cup Champions!!!"

"OHH!!" the light and shadow both scream.

"WE DID IT!!!"

'We won. We really did it.' As you run on the court, you came to realize something, you looked at Kuroko-kun who was about to be grabbed and hugged and to Akashi who was accepting his defeat. The person you love, who was it?

-------------------------------

The alternative chapters will be published tomorrow.

Today is the day that KnB ended and it's been two years since I came to Quotev.

Tomorrow is the day that I have started this fanfic and the day I will end it on.

Again, thank you so much. Kuroko, Akashi, everyone.

I have a small hole in my heart but I'll be fine.

Also another Q/A: Who did you guys ship in the end? After reading this through, who do you want Reader-chan to end up with? It's okay to take your bias. Just.. curious. // 3 //