"Come on! Just for a cup of tea!"

        "Sorry! I really have to go meet up with my friend!" the female cries. Akashi sighs and looks around. 'There are people around but no one is willing to give her a hand. That is quite depressing. Although, I have no right to talk.'

        "Oi! Can't you see she doesn't like it!" a familiar voice yells. Akashi stops his steps with a tick mark showed on his face.

        'This voice...' Somehow Akashi felt irritated. He had quickly recognized the voice but at the same time, the vice captain was hoping so much to think that he made an error. He did not want to look back. But he did. And it was exactly who he was thinking it was. (L/N) (Y/N).

        'Couldn't she just leave it alone?' He turned around to see (Y/N), her arms out wide, glaring at the guys, who was bothering that one girl.

        "You're pretty cute too. I wouldn't mind treating you too." you slapped his hand away.

        "No thanks." she glance back at the girl, "Run." And she did. Akashi slowly walks towards you as you drop your hand down. You didn't look back so you knew the girl had run off. 'Looks like that girl isn't coming back. Why are you doing this for someone you don't even know? You're a nosy girl you know that?' Akashi thought.

        Akashi stops the guy in front of you. He stands in front of you making completely shocked.

        "Akashi Seijuro!" you paused, looking at his back. You were slightly blushing. It was the first time you thought he was cool.

        "Stay behind me." But... Why was he like this? Was he trying to protect someone with that confident back of his?

        "You don't have to protect me. I'll protect myself. I'll support you so don't do these things on your own." you said.

        "You should say that to yourself, (L/N). How interesting." he smiles and looks back at the two guys.

        "You should listen to your friend. Don't act so tough just because you're in front of a girl."

        "Silence. Someone like you have no right to speak." the two guys jump, feeling a cold chill behind them.

        "Over here officers!" the girl you had rescued came back.

        "Shit!"

        "Let's get out of here!"

        "Akashi Seijuro..."  you said. "What are -"

        "What do you think you were doing?" he quickly cuts you off.

        "I was helping-"

        "You know how dangerous if you were not cautious enough?" he cuts you off again. You wanted to get mad at him but you couldn't. You knew he was just worried or then he wouldn't have help you. Akashi blinks, realizing the female was trembling but a smile was shown on her face. Akashi sighs and smiles, "You're amusing. And quite nosy. That offer of being friends, is it too late to say yes?"

        You lightened up. You smiled and shook your head. "No. I want to be friends with you! Thank you for helping me at the storage room and now. Now I know you aren't a bad person." You looked at the time, realizing you were late to work. "Oh no! I'm going to be late for work! See ya later, Aka-tan!"

        "..Work?" he asks himself as you ran off.

❖❖❖

        "Kuro-tan, lets eat lunch together!~"