Chapter Two~Spoiled?

Stampy signed the papers. I was officially Stampy's daughter. How in the holy crap did that happen?!
Sqaishey was just there to support him... But I know something is going on. I pushed the thought out of my head.
"Ready to go Harlee?" he asked.
"Yes please," I said holding my really tiny purple suitcase up. "I can't wait." I said, my insides about to explode. This was something that could happen with a small chance. And it happened to me.
Following Stampy out to his car, I was still fangirling. How was I able to be adopted by the one and only kitty cat! Me! I can't believe it! I had also met my favorite singer! Sqaishey! She had the best voice ever!
He walked over to a really fancy car. My mouth dropped. If anything, it was too fancy. Would I be spoiled? I would say I already am, considering I was adopted by Stampy!
Sliding into the cushioned car seat, I was fangirling even more. I was in Stampy's car. Of all people, Stampy! I felt myself go pale, under the exciting circumstances.
"Are you alright?" Sqaishey asked, concerned by my paleness.
"Are you kidding?! Not only have I been adopted, I've been adopted by my idol! You don't know how long I've been working to get money to go to Minecon to meet you?!" I said suddenly losing my breath. Stampy laughed while Sqaishey gave me a smile.
We chatted along the way, mostly me fangirling, but I started getting used to it. I still couldn't believe it though.
"So what should I call you then Stampy? Should I call you Dad or...?" He considered this for a moment.
"I guess you call me anything, I don't mind." he said. "It may be a while to get used to 'Dad' though." he laughed. Sqaishey turned to me in her seat. She mouthed call him dad to me, trying to hold down laughter. I nodded.
"So what do we do when we get home daaaaad?" I said, batting my eyelashes. He flinched, jerking the wheel a bit to the left then back to normal, as our heads swayed. Sqaishey died laughing.
"Sqaishey you're gonna get us killed!' he laughed, realizing what just happened.
A few minutes later, we pulled up to his apartment building. Stampy had a big grin on his face, like he was expecting something. I shrugged it off and followed him up the thirteen flights of stairs to the top. Why do you have to live on the top floor? Well, it's better then sitting around and doing nothing all day.
He unlocked the door and opened it up to reveal a Squid Nugget and an Ash laughing at something in the computer. My eyes widened as Squid noticed my new parent and Sqaishey walking through the door.
"Where have you been mate?" He asked, still slightly chuckling. His eyes landed on me as he stopped laughing.
"And who is this?" He said, confusion in his eyes.
Stampy rubbed the back of his neck.
"Uhm, Squid... Meet my new daughter, Harlee!" He said, calming down slightly as he said my name. Squids eyes widened.
"I'm an uncle squiddy?" He said, his eyes lighting up. Stampy only laughed.
"Only if she allows it." He said pointing at me.
Squid looked at me with puppy dog eyes. I giggled.
"Okay fiiiiinnneee." I joked.
"Yay I'm an uncle squiddy!" He cheered while everyone else laughed. Everyone chatted for quite a bit, mostly me just asking questions.
"Whoa, slow down your fire!" Ash joked.
"You sure have an eye for the energetic ones Stampy!" Squid laughed.
"It wasn't me, Sqaishey pointed her out." Stampy laughed from the kitchen. Sqaishey over in the corner blushed.
"I couldn't help but do that! She was singing one of my songs!" She laughed, bringing the attention over to me. I felt heat rising in my cheeks.
"Well, I can't help that Sqaishey is the best singer ever!" I shouted, laughing like crazy. Sqaishey looked happy at my words, as everyone turned to stare at her. Stampy walked into the room.
"Ouch." He said in response to me. We all laughed.
A little while later, Ash had to leave so we said our goodbyes as he drove away.
"Should I show her her room?" Sqaishey asked Stampy. Stampy nodded as he and Squid played on the computer. Maybe something for the new season of wonder quest or a new series. Either way, I guess I'd be the first to know about it.
We walked down the corridor and turned to a door which I assumed would be my room.
"I pretty much designed it myself, so if something is bad, then your allowed to yell at me." She said jokingly.
I nodded as I gave a small laugh. She opened the door.
The walls were painted yellow, and the carpet was a light orange. The bed frame, desks, and dresser was painted green. On one desk there was a TV. The comforter on the bed was orange an yellow, and the pillows were a light blue.
On the other desk, there were two wrapped presents. My eyes widened.
"This is my room?!" I asked, completely shocked. She nodded as a smile grew on my face. I tore open the presents to find a computer and a new phone.
"I love it I love it I love it I love it!" I said running around the room. I turned to see her beaming at me.
"I guess we have the same taste!" She smiled.
"I think it's pronounced lovesit." A voice came into the room. Amy!
"Hey Amy!" Sqaishey squealed, giving her mermaid friend a hug.
"Who's this little darling?" Amy asked, going all squeaky.
"You have officially met Stampy's daughter. " I said. Confusion absorbed her eyes.
"I'm confuddled!" She declared, giving Sqaishey the spill it look.
"Stampy adopted a child!" Sqaishey said, laughing.
"OMG LOVESIT!" Amy squealed, bending down to give me a hug.
She let go and beamed at me as she yelled, "CAT! WE NEED TO TALK!" Me and Sqaishey giggled as she pretend stormed out of the room.
I was already spoiled rotten, and I haven't even received much. Is this life actually mine?
Hope you like this chappie cause my phone is lagging like crazy. People are blowing up my twitter. STAHP.
Love ya!
Gracie 😘🐢