"No! Let me go!" you yelled, hitting the two as they started to grab your arms.

        "(L/N)-san." you stopped moving, wanting to hear what this red-headed vice captain had to say.

        "Do you know how to manage a team?" You shook your head, honestly.

        "I don't. But I'm willing to learn." you muttered.

        "Someone like you is most likely doing this because you have someone you like here. We are a basketball team. Our motto is 'Ever-victorious.' We won't let someone like you here who will be lazing around when everyone works hard to get to where they are now."

        'This jerk!' You try to struggle, stomping on their feets, and kick them away. He turns around, ready to walk to the other side of the gym. You had finally snapped. As soon as they both let go of you, you glared at Akashi, putting your right hand on your chest, "Akashi Seijuro! You think I'm doing this half-assed?! Take me on! I'll never lose to someone like you!"

        "You're challenging Akashi-san?" the male laughs.

        "We're sorry, Akashi. We'll send her out."

        "No! I refuse to give up!"

        "(L/N)?" Aomine-kun asks, hearing your voice. He points at the two who was on the center of attention, "What's going on?"

        "Looks like a girl wanting to have a one-on-one with Akashi."

        "Really!?" Aomine-kun goes up to you and shoves the two who were grabbing onto you away, "(L/N), let's go."

        "Wait!" you tell Aomine-kun and turn back to Akashi, "So what if I'm doing this for someone?! The more reason to get motivated. I'll show you! I'll work harder than any of these managers here!"

        "That's enough." Akashi turns around.

        "Come on (L/N)." Aomine started to drag you. You gave up, ready to walk away but Akashi stops you by grabbing your wrist.

        "No." he said, letting go of the wrist. He turns around once more and smiles, thinking how interesting this might be. "Very well. Let's talk alone." You smiled and followed the vice captain. You won.

❖❖❖

        "This is an empty classroom that I use to lose time."

        "Shogi?" you ask when you walked in. You started to observe the room, mainly the desk where there was a board and shogi pieces placed perfectly on the board, ready to be played.

        "Yes. Do you play?"

        "No. I'll have to make sure to learn later." you answered.

        "So tell me, (L/N)-san."

        "(L/N) is fine." you tell him, cutting him off.

        "Why do you want to be a co-manager?" he asks, sitting down. "I need you purpose. Is it really something you can't tell me?"

        You sighed, shaking your head. "No..." You were still standing, holding onto your hem of your skirt. "I'm an orphan. I live at an orphanage not too far from here."

        "Oho.." he said, smiling, thinking as if it was interesting. You didn't knew whether you should be mad or not but you felt calm, trying to not let any temper get ahead of you.

        "That's why I don't have time to come everyday. But I'll do my best. I'll work hard like I promise. I'll put the club over everything."